Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Kalemor the Learned of Owaza
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=69798
69798, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kalemor the Learned of Owaza
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jul 6 16:37:34 2008

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Kalemor perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:43
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:161
69808, Bland Experiment Ended.
Posted by Malcolm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I rolled up an assassin since I had not played one since the days of
X +++ASSASSINATES+++ you! and truly wanted to see how different a beast the class had become. Obviously I am still no great PK'er, but I do try and make interaction memorable. Wasn't the case with this character. My role was bland at best, his personality perhaps not quite faceless drone, but it felt like it to me. All in all it was fun to test a new idea as I did when I first returned with a host of unmemorable twenty-somethings, but even for a player who gives it all to make it to age death, (and falls short every time.) some things just need to be put out of their misery. Kalemor definitely fit that category.

Battle
------
I have always loved this cabal, flame wars and all. I just steer clear of the bickering, and take it for what it is - A small aspect of a broad, multi-layered game. I personally do not like the Imperial concept, but I can certainly see how others enjoy it.

My one regret with Kalemor is that I did not take as much time to get to know the troops and try to boost the interest in/and morale of the cabal. Which could have been easily done along side some of the most gifted players I have had the good fortune of associating with my last few characters. Kalemor was taking up a space meant for another who really wanted it.

I enjoyed the exchanges with all of you I met, but my experience really boiled down to a sweet reduction of three great personalities. Ruhktanshi, Inger and, of course, Yean.

Kasty, Ysal and Yean.. you three deserve mention here, but I only saw you briefly at the Rites and I made it a note to try and fly a little below the radar by 1> not making rank to participate and 2> not following my role to 'The Inn of the Ancient Hammer', even with Inger backing me. (Sorry Inger, and thank you for all the help building on a shaky base for the religion.) BUT the three of you, hands down, give the best immteraction I can remember in my years of playing CF. Bar none. (Unless, of course, you didn't hand me the Imm love experience and the nicely thought out nightmare. In which case, the three of you be damned! *fistshake*)

Anyhow.. I would have liked to get Kalemor martial trance, but it just wasn't worth it. I am sure some day down the road I'll give this a go again. Thank you Village. Always good time.

Everybody else!
---------------
Thank you for the full lootings, full sacrifices, easy charges for your unholy weapons and pillar practicing. I admit that sometimes the situation made me want to be able to reach through and throttle, but as I stated earlier. It's a game. Just enjoy it and try and give others the consideration you would hope to get yourself. Igbah, you are excluded from this general lumping. You never failed to show class. Not that I had anything you could possibly want. *smirk*

See all of you with something better soon.

Mal
---
Duule
Mosem
Perdray
Idril