Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Levi the Hand
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=69719
69719, (DELETED) [None] Levi the Hand
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jul 4 00:11:08 2008

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Levi perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:thief
Level:40
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:112
69720, In the end Full Looting #### talking pricks...
Posted by Levi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Made it impossible to enjoy this character.

You guys go with your bad selves.

Gundoliv and Kreo good characters.

Why Have rank structures within the guild if you won't back the guy up?

Mmmm... No. Just a foul taste in my mouth after this.

69726, Don't whine about full loots, you're a thief for christ's sake.
Posted by RobDarken2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thieves make people's lives a living hell by taking all of their stuff. Don't whine when they do it back to you.
69729, It's a game man.
For a Pickpocket thief that means lifting a handful of items and walking off, not stripping you of 1/3 con, talking #### and making you start from scratch.

In the end, there was really no point in me even trying because the risk/reward wasn't with it. If I win a fight you have something to come back too %99 of the time, I'd like to know that I have that option in return.

The word whine is counter productive and contributes nothing.

Sorry man, I raised 1,000,000 coin by selling things, and hardly ever "Taxed" anyone. My frustration comes from the general attitude of people who get their kicks by making a concerted effort to kill/full loot/full sac.

If I had never played this game before, I would never play again.
69732, Unless it affects you?
Posted by Rogue on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I swear eric, 10+ years and you are NEVER going to be satisfied with anything that does not pan out as you thought it should. Give it up bro, just give it up. This can't be healthy for you.
69730, Yeah, I know what you mean... It sucks... txt...
Posted by Kreo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But hey! We better get used to it, the player base is getting smaller. The good guys are leaving and pricks remain. Nevertheless, it is still better than it was 7 years ago.

It doesn't matter if you don't full loot as others will. I NEVER do it, but I've finally accepted that it will hapend to me. Though I'll do my best to give the pricks a hard time in return. Not by full looting but well, just trying to RP it out. :D
69721, RE: In the end Full Looting #### talking pricks...
Posted by Koolchi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You gave up just too easily. I was hoping you make your way back to the Tribunals. I tried to help you but you wouldn't listen. What I did, its all IC.

GLWYN
69722, I did listen. I didn't care.
After our Meeting in the Spire a couple days ago. I wanted out.

Then I answered "A challenge" and was subsequently ganged down and full looted and #### talked.

So I wanted them unlawfully, penned a role addition and left. At that point I wanted to quit, but only after getting top notch in the guild. I did. Bye.

I stayed long enough to bead Gaorloch in the guild rankings, when VIOLA! He mysteriously shows up and states he will be around more.

I really wish Imms would Back up people who have rank and possition more. Right or wrong. Nothings worse than being told you are elite and given rank then not being backed up.

Collecting One Million Copper is a Bitch. Heh.

69735, Allow me to correct a misconception.
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really wish Imms would Back up people who have rank and possition more. Right or wrong. Nothings worse than being told you are elite and given rank then not being backed up.

You seem to think that being an elite means the imms will blackball anyone who attacks one of your groupmates or back talks you. This is incorrect. If you were kingpin, you could do it yourself, but you weren't. As elite, the main
power you have is extreme political leverage on who will be kingpin.

Unless there is a kingpin (you, or someone else) who gives the elites more authority (possibly because he wants to stay kingpin), the power you have is more that of a politician than a general.

I found your demands for intervention annoying as an imm, and to be perfectly honest, if I had a character in your guild I probably would have stopped playing that character and started something else. People in CF are generally willing to follow a leader that actually leads and are generally unwilling to follow a would-be leader that just tries to throw their weight around. I'm not sure if you understand the difference.