Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Vrinlo Nolo the Grand Master of Artistry, Blood Sacrifice
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=69374
69374, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Vrinlo Nolo the Grand Master of Artistry, Blood Sacrifice
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jun 22 22:07:43 2008

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Vrinlo perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:163
69654, Sorry I killed you so much.
Posted by Teldasill on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You just never would RP once ever, and seemed like an emo bard... so I figured I'd keep killing you until I got something substantial as far as RP and you still never did once. So I don't really regret it.
69657, I generally liked Teldasill...
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But this comment seems really asinine to me. You kept killing him because he didn't say something witty afterward? I mean, sure, keep killing him because you know he'd do the same if he saw you, or whatever, but this seems like a pretty lame excuse to me.
69661, Do't really believe him
Posted by Dwoggurd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He just kept killing him for cheap frags. Not that I really blame him for that because many do they same. Big numbers enlarge penis.
After all that what gnome air/offense shifters were invented for.
69665, You can shut up now.
This is your like... fifth post about me being an off/air shifter and hating on me, so you can shut up and calm down about your obvious anger at the set-up or me personally or whatever it is. You can't even pull off power combos these days without blowing ass Dwoggurd. Quit living in the past and focus on your own game.

-Telda
69670, Why truth angers you, boy?
You made mindless air/offense gnome. Nothing new about it. If you feel ashamed of what you did why do that in the first place?

And no, I have no anger about it despite the fact you tried to flyto/murder/gang me unprovoked and failed miserabely several times. Why would a neutral outlander hunt a rager whom he never met before? And I didn't even burn your village.

My reach is global
My tower secure
My cause is noble
My power is pure
69672, Read my role and shut up already.
Posted by Hahaha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was a sphere concealment shifter that's life was destroyed by ragers and ran to hide in the wilderness because of her hideousness. And she had a personal vendetta with every one of them because of what they did to her parents. SURE SOUNDS MINDLESS!

I needed no provoking from your arial dagger spec rager #32462364. And the only time I flew to you with more than one was when you fought a crocodile solo... that's not a gang homie. All the more reason I try and RP with everyone I fight.
69676, That's exactly what I said
#12176 air/offense gnome with a role justification to multikill the easiest targets: ragers who can't recall/teleport from air forms.
When you write a role for an air/offense shifter murderer it does not cancel the fact that you were an air/offense shifter murderer.
And again, why deny it? I don't blame you. Many do the same trying to achieve high pk numbers and have a wide range of targets. Look at Ambra.
69679, Shows how much you know.
Ragers are like the number one thing shifters can't kill. I didn't make the role to justify anything, I figured I was going to get owned from the beginning... which even with the amazing form set up I got... I still did by anyone with daggers or anyone with more resist than normal and axes... which is 80% of the village.

I rolled the character to RP it.. not to multi-kill. I knew I wouldn't be able to unless I got lion for the rake. I could only really fight Zalshuru and Vrinlo... everyone else owned me, even Ruhktanshi. Which I expected, and the only reason I am arguing is because I never did after every post on Dio's that you would make and it's kind of old to hear it from someone over and over again like they're 5 years old who sucks.
69680, Teld's PK stats
PK Wins by Cabal
VS. None 21
VS. FORTRESS 4
VS. OUTLANDER 1
VS. BATTLE 23
VS. EMPIRE 9
VS. SCION 11
VS. NEXUS 1
VS. TRIBUNAL 29

Now keep talking about your roleplaying.
If you really want to kill ragers, roll a nexun next time. Outlanders aren't supposed to hunt villagers. True, it is not against rules, but still leaves cheap taste in a mouth.
69681, Poor job on your research
Vrinlo 13x, zalshuru 3x, Hrindar, verzbit 2x, jhengar 2x, dorfo, djabree gang.

Pretty much looks exactly like what I just described douchebag.
69683, That's horrible you killed Vrinlo that many times.
Posted by DaBull on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And his part and yours.
69685, This made Teldasill's PBF in some form.
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm just saying.
69667, Heh.
Posted by Onlooker on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If he keeps posting about you being a mindless pk'er, chances are you were. Notice he isn't saying that about most other characters? Move on already and prove him wrong with your next.
69664, I never said cause he didn't say something witty.
But I mean... my character was all about revenge versus battleragers. And I would try and very RP'ishly try and talk to him about his hut and stuff and get to know him as an enemy and get his stance on life... like I did to every single character. And I think since it's a PURE RP MUD that I'm entitled to that, but he never said one word ever other than "I'll get my revenge".

All in all, I think that's lame. RP on an RP mud... OOC I'm not his enemy, thats where the fun comes in of getting to know each other, and it makes for respect. But silence on a character that I know isn't a mute, and is bent on hating my guts, I felt was not acceptable.
69682, You do realize Outlander shifter is probably the hardest character to RP with as an enemy.
95% of the time you are either in camo or in form.

I know that's how it was everytime I attempted to RP with you.
69686, And who was that with AA?~
n/t
69712, You don't have a shifter monopoly ;) NT
NT
69660, RE: Sorry I killed you so much.
Posted by Vrinlo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm not certain what you were looking for from me, I wasn't really the type of char/player to discuss my deaths at great length with my enemies. I also didn't see much reason to threaten you, because I wasn't too likely to deliver on the threat. Ultimately it seemed better to keep quiet and try to take the death in stride. For the record, dying to you never really got to me...I can't think of one time that I was pissed at you, more just pissed at myself for not doing things better. :P
69716, Weak sauce. n/t
Posted by DC_Lazy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
69648, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Vrinlo Nolo the Grand Master of Artistry, Blood Sacrifice
Posted by Vrinlo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What a sad, sad, SAD character. Prior to this I had only played a bard once and that was long before the changes went in, and last time it was an arial that I took time to perfect all of my weapons/defenses. Side note, if I ever play a battle bard again, I will make sure to perfect as much melee stuff as I can. I have never whined so much with a char, I think that I probably typed delete at least once after every death and started almost begging for imm attention toward the end...not sure why. Eshval gave me some great interactions, overall I enjoyed pretty much everyone in battle, compare to Ruhkt, I was always second best...which i think bothered me deep down. Anyway, 163 hours of my life gone, so I thought I would at least say a little something...

Take care!

69678, Not really a sad character
I enjoyed your company as Xubetok.
True, many of your deaths weren't necessary but at the end it does not really matter that much (unless you are a big weapon Ap).
Battle is about brotherhood and bringing it on.
There are two kind of players:
1) Those who never played a rager (idiots)
2) Those who played one or several of them seriously (not just a worthless 20+ level attempts). Most of these players if not all now know what is the best cabal in this mud.

Spirit is the key and you had one.
69705, Just a note
Posted by Eshval on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Being a Battle bard is amazingly tough at times. Been there, done that. You had more rp potential than pk ability, which is fine in my book. I watched you often, wondering why you didn't come to me in the beginning, we had some things/ideas in common. I enjoyed our interactions when our times would meet.

Luck!

eshval@carrionfields.com

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. - Hunter S. Thompson
69387, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Vrinlo Nolo the Grand Master of Artistry, Blood Sacrifice
Posted by Ruhktanshi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Is this because of the Lonik, Nizidrayt fight? I had your lute and carried it around for a week but never saw you since, I asked a few others if they had but they said no, I was hoping you wouldn't delete, you seemed a bit pis'd off. Well, it was fun, the while you were around, two bards were always a lethal combination against any kind of foes. In particular I remember that incident at the village where we both slept Jakziim and Kharnial in the ruins each and fiended each to death almost simultaneously. Good work and sad to see you go. GLWYN!

Rukh