Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectLonik gone
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=69082
69082, Lonik gone
Posted by Lonik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Lonik deleted. Had fun, for a while, irritated at the end. Virtually no immteraction was quite irritating, as well, I did wish it, just never seemed to be there, beyond three sentences for godmother, and an indication of more to come... which never came. Love the game, of course, and think the imms in general do a great job. I do have to agree though, that uncaballed is horrible if you want immteraction.

Goodbyes:

Mizfara: Classy maran. I stole your wide copper when I was young and you were still totally willing to put up with me and the like because I wasn't inherently evil and all that. I know that sort of thing is difficult for me as a player, and I give you huge credit for not only overcomming it, but actually going out of your way to help me on ocassion as well.

Zuktharg: Classic piece of ####. You are a total bitch, so far as I'm concerned, and your threats of a full loot EVERY time you get slighted to EVERYONE are a ####ing joke. You make the game less than enjoyable. Go get laid or something, maybe you will be less of a douchebag.

Etrelven: Got the second thing you wished from me just after you deleted. Shame.

Igbah: Wish we could have interacted more, always enjoyed your presence.

Humbert: Odd fellow, I couldn't figure out if you were extremely knowledgable or if you just happened to come across a huge bag of preps at one point...... which inevitably ran out.

Gundisalv: Take the guild to great heights, perhaps, being caballed, you can even get some immteraction with it.

Jiahe - - Won't character assassinate.

Jakziim: Sorry I didn't ever get around to showing you more, though I always got the impression that you figured my knowledge was deeper than it actually was. Not that alot of people didn't give me that impression this time around.

Jayr: Like you. Times get rough and you just keep on trucking. Good luck in the hero ranks.

Seyriannia: Glad we could come to an agreement and the like, you were a good friend to have.

Nizi_______: Good fun, nice fights, shame the way that one fight turned out.

teliel: Had fun for a while, then stopped seein ya.

Jil: Great assassin, missed seeing you around so much. You seemed, to me at least, to change alot quite swiftly at some point though, never did get that.

Fendril: See Jayr, less the hero ranks part.

Isies: Wonderful. I enjoyed every interaction we had, and actually looked forward to being able to take some time and help you out, on several ocassions.

There are tons more, please post and I'll respond.
69161, As I can post here at last :)
Posted by Nizi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I should have guessed who you were!
Only Voronil could play such an experienced poisoner.
I usually hate thieves, but that one I felt like running with. And that's a great compliment from me, trust me.

I can't say who I am so far but I've interacted with some of your chars, and all of them were good. You are either chaotic IRL, or you are RPing them that good, I am not sure :)

Anyways, we had some fun times together, and I hoped for more, to be honest. Having you by my side was funny as hell.

I wish you good luck with your next. Well done!
69137, RE: Lonik gone
Posted by This Kitten on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think from spending a few moments with my character other players can tell the what the purpose of the character is for me. Therefore, thanks you for taking the time to help me. I as a new player really appreciate it.

Good luck on all your future endeavours.

69110, RE: Lonik gone
Posted by Jakziim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I do not think that I thought your knowledge was deeper than it actually was, but I know you knew a lot of things that I did not and I wanted to try to take advantage of that. My knowledge of gear is horrible, but plenty of other things I have been able to learn.

Good luck with your next.
69100, paranoid about thieves
Posted by Teliel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Especially when I don't have detect hidden. But I really liked Lonik and would have liked to (as much as an outtie and thief guild leader can) get into some hero-level trouble with you. Ah well. Take care, GLWYN, etc. etc.

P.S. I was about to go crazy, IRL, with your stupid fear poison going off while we were trying to rank. At the same time it was pretty hilarious in an RP context. If I didn't hate gathering the most basic preps I'd be all over a poisoner thief next time around.
69083, RE: Lonik gone
Posted by Mizfara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah. I was sort of annoyed with you early on because of the incident you mentioned, but got over it. In character, I found it hard to swallow that I should be buddy buddy with you because you "only steal" from Fort members instead of killing them. So I intentionally avoided working with you when you'd offer to help on raids, or when you'd solicit help to take out someone you had rendered unconscious. Even when it meant that person, who was usually a Fort enemy, would "get away". I won't be "that guy" who, as a Maran, is happy to gang someone with the help some random neutral.

Anyway...I won't elaborate, but suffice it to say that I agree with your character assessments for the most part.