Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Gazhrum the Elemental King
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=69038
69038, (AUTO) [None] Gazhrum the Elemental King
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri May 30 11:22:56 2008

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Gazhrum perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:druid
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:123
70098, RE: (AUTO) [None] Gazhrum the Elemental King
Posted by Tubnic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh, that'd be an awesome title for an Invoker. "The Elemental King!"
70084, Good Char..smtxt
Posted by Jhoqu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember you quite well and that you were a solid char. I enjoyed our interactions early in the char's life and tried numerous times to sway you to Outlander. I caught on to your reasoning after a time and let it be but I knew you would go on to be noteworthy from the level of your roleplay. I'll echo what WarEagle said on the other board and say that I hope you return to teh fields and the boards. YOu have always been a level mind around here and you bring solid chars to the game. Just remeber that for every jackass that wants to ruin a players day there are others looking for the decent interaction.
69047, What happened to you?
Posted by Teldasill on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a jewel to me on the come up and we snuck in some really good ranking. Your RP REALLY stood out to me as well thought out and original. I loved the limitations you placed on the character and how hard you stuck to them, but I could totally tell you were toughness from the get-go. Crappy, wish we could have been allies at hero, come back soon bro.

-Teldasill
70057, Life, and people going ooc
Posted by Daurwyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The experience of playing this character was totally destroyed by assholes going ooc with me.

Sadly, these are the same people that I'd previously rated very highly (e.g. specific trib leaders).

I moved down to Bristol, didn't have internet access in my flat, and the ooc issue meant that I wasn't inspired to bother.

Basically, a hearty f u to those who wouldn't even attempt to understand this character. I was so f'd off with your gay "not in a cabal therefore must be griefer" attitude that I lost the will to play. Teldasil, thank you for being one of the few that did spend the time to get to know the character.
70064, I saw you once and was wonder what you were about.
Posted by Seyriannia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Sadly, that one instance where I saw you near Ysigrath was the first and last time. I was very interested in what you were about considering you were not outlander or nexus and didnt seem hostile to me.
70074, I think I came to pk the AP
If it is the time I think, I'd spotted an AP from the air (I scouted in condor form a lot), and come to kill her whilst she was in Ysigrath.

When I poked my nose in though, there were already about 4 people attacking the ap, so I didn't join in. I just hung around waiting for one of the shifters so I could go ranking.
70085, Loved this character.
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Definitely was nailing the religion. Would love to see another.
70296, Thanks
Posted by Daurwyn2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I appreciated the amount of immteraction I got too!

Got pc problems right now so my current lowbie is likely to auto this weekend. Bleh.
70118, One gripe here:
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The experience of playing this character was totally destroyed by assholes going ooc with me.

Checking the pray logs, your history, my email, etc., there's no mention of you letting us know about any of it. We do smack people down for this (two people today), but given that players outnumber staff we can't be listening to everyone all of the time.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com
70297, I wouldn't expect imms to have taken action
Posted by Daurwyn2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't pray about these problems.

They coincided with me having an enforced absence anyway, and at that point, I'd lost the will to come back.
70298, Being the Trib leader...
Posted by Fendril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about. Care to enlighten me?
70305, It wasn't you I was talking about
I liked Fendril a lot.