Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Unkahu the LightSlayer, Blood Servant
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=68647
68647, (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Unkahu the LightSlayer, Blood Servant
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed May 7 19:17:01 2008

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Unkahu perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:anti-paladin
Level:37
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:89
68653, Long Goodbyes.
Posted by Unkahu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Eshval, oh how I loathe ye. You are awesomiestro. Why the lag with the response when I was talking to you? I feel like rapid fire aim and you yahoo java chat. I thought out my role before I found out you returned, I just noticed you where back when I was in the academny. I had to many goals and hopes for this character, I couldnt roleplay like my favorites I've had. If my con wasnt so low, I'd stick around and collect souls of various interesting weapons.
If I ever follow you again with another char, I will not devout any time to another cabal and do what some of the your better followers are doing. Some of my past chars where starting to blend in with this one. Let it bleed and so forth. blah. I could have done way better, and I dont think I rank sat. I was just within a few ranks of or higher of most people I met in the 10-20ranks.

To most people. I think I came off as needy. This was my first char to find anything but amber, or sienna. I found my abs, a nice stone skin and few other preps easy to get. There was so much I could do, I got really greedy and wanted it right then and now. Power came to me really quick and even the part of ranking to bloodlust and soulgathering was alot.

Zakn, Drow Transmuter. Nice job on helping newbs, Being an Nicely played evil. And telling me not to mouthhump your leg. *sigh*

Lonik. I wish I could have been more profitable to you. I remember our first date in evermoon. And I was thinking, ok I will get this sunabiftch sooner or later, but my ap's hate thieves. So when you stole fleshrender I was trying to speak to you, to buy it back for a nice sum, and you got to me first. A good relationship afterwards.
When you died at that dragon with me and the firegiant. Krilcov would have took all your wide coppers, wouldn't he? I'm not that guy anymore.

Tirka: We never got to interact much, you usually caught me after being multiganked by the angleguys or doing something stupid to loose some gear.

That one thief I've mistaken, You must have another hero in your range with a very similar name. SHAME ON YOU> *cackle*

Jagen: So, how where you plotting revenge? It was like this, you where low man out and It was half my idea to kill you, no one paid me.
thanks for being a great ally after that, wish I was more deadly and could have paid you more for your services.

Kehade: (insert jealous of eshval's attention sticker here)
Thank you, and thanks for not leading me into temptation of gankdom.

Humbert: I figured you where more than a slow ranking multi killing asshole after a few talks. I died to you with my orc three times.
Once we where lowbies in arendyl. I fight to have fun, I am not uber careful. Then you found me in ysigrath, I was new to that area and you got me, I was trying to find my corpse and I couldnt find my way out and you got me again. I couldnt roll up a new character after deleting that for going off. I guess I deserved that. Tekkorahn just ranked past you, because bashswordguy always wins when you have too low hp. Ap guy has no chance till he gets preps, bloodlust and a decent dmg weapon. 10+charges. I sucked and had no chance against you, because I took alot of risks, and my sets where not there. always gearing for con and str I never was able to practice.
I am sure you are having times as tough as mine where, but you are still kicking ass against odds.

Jeqo: I do not like you, I never will. Ok, you made the point when you could take 1 con a day from me, three days in a row. I did everything to avoid you, I will count one or two of the teleporting away deaths. Then I rank up, and fight a conji in my range, not having a great chance of winnng, dah duh duh... here comes jeqo to seal the kill. Never got to fight andras alone either, dah duh duh, here comes.. yeh. Its ok, you will hero and things will be more fun.
I never passed up groups. what was your responce to people asking you to group? Sorry, unkahu or some other is a ghost, but still in the realms. I rarely passed up a good group to rank with.
((((WARNING MAY BE WRONG ABOUT THIS)))

Kreeen: Logged in alot dude, nice against the oods. Good job.

Leshne: How I miss my lucky charm, I had some great rp ideas for you.

Harro: I think you paid enough for taking those things... I bet it was like oh ####. there is unkahu. I tried to give you more and more of a chance when I saw you. I am glad you didnt puss out like most of my range started doing. Thats why I brought it to You,Jayr,Outofrange weapongrabber wakeruper.

Jayr..Just don't flee please? Glad I never killed you.

Ahbed..I only saw you when you caught me offguard, tripping me. Or when things where missing from my corpse heh.

Xiu: Great fights. I didnt totally prep. Wanted it to be fun, you gave me fights assassins wouldnt give me.

Glauth. Please bitch, only willing to stalk an ap, and run on every other occasion cries, I've got a set.

WARIS: I took alot of risks, ALOT. I learned that a certain spell hits nightwalkers... And died to them LOL. I've played cf for 12 years.... mages for about 1year worth of the time, and one scion. Krilcov... so Yea.

Glaumth the orc: That bracer gave me con!!!

everyone else... I will respondok.

68656, That spell? You forgot to do trustcabal I think
Posted by Scion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had the same problem with a previous AP scion. Trustcabal worked.
68657, RE: Long Goodbyes.
Posted by Kehade on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Kehade: (insert jealous of eshval's attention sticker here)
>Thank you, and thanks for not leading me into temptation of
>gankdom.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't expecting this. From a player's standpoint (a player who has many many failed AP's under his belt and zero successful ones) I saw that you didn't have the disciplined, avoid death at all costs mentality that it takes to play a powerhouse AP. The sucky part about AP's is if you aren't a powerhouse, you are probably dying too much to stick it out... Especially if you are playing 16 hours a day, which you seemed to be.

That said. I really enjoyed this character. I wouldn't have pegged you for Krilkov, but I don't think I interacted with you past characters at all. We had an interesting dynamic I though, and it was really only a matter of time until one of us decided to kill the other. I guess I missed the chance, though I did think you were going to go for it on the Seantryn docks... I was mildly concerned.

As for being jealous of Eshval's attention... Well... the attention of a demanding, evil, and bat#### insane goddess isn't necessarily a good thing, you know. If anyone should be jealous, it should be me... I never found the sienna sleek of the set you had when I had it, and now I won't be able to ask where it is.

Not sure what you meant about the gankdown, but I'll miss this character. Mostly, I'll miss the opportunity to stab you in the back (or front I'm not that picky) but I'll also miss the interesting interaction of two people who are destined to turn on each other eventually, but are finding more benefit in cooperation at the time thing...
68679, RE: Long Goodbyes.
Posted by Eshval on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was interesting watching you, never knowing if you were going to win or lose in any given situation. You were beginning to get the hang of what Nightborne is all about, but as you say, you were burning through your con pretty fast. When I speak with applicants, unless I am very lucky, I have a ton of other things going on simultaneously...and it can present delays (very annoying for both of us). Traditionally, APs do not make it to hero, but you did pretty well. Being an AP can be frustrating as anything...everyone wants your head it seems.

Luck

eshval@carrionfields.com

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. - Hunter S. Thompson
68685, Was trying to hero.
I am just a suicide machine sometimes and want the big win. Was going to give most of my charges to you anyways. Wanted to get into the court really bad, it was like being in two cabals sorta and had too many things to do at once often.
68703, BOOOOOOOOOOO
Posted by harro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was looking forward to sqauring off in the upper ranks. Following the god of greed I need to exhibit it now and then even if it is to my own detriment and I knew the matchup would suck for a while.

I got no problem losing fights I play the game for the challenging pks and fighting a-ps when I can't effectively gear for svs yet was interesting. I was hoping to wait till hero range once I had a spec that could actually deal damage and some legacies, I mean staff spec just sucks on its own if you can't achieve solid lag(caveats being unless your felar or village).
68755, practice bash, get some weight on you.
few times you would have had me, I didnt make you drop your weapon a few times so you had a chance, and yes it was close. lucky disarm.

It will take me a while to forget finding you jayr and that lowbie who woke you up and was ready to grab my flail. Balls on everyones part. no one died, I almost did to my own nightwalker. I think I didnt have trust cabal on. Nightwalkers cost me 1 con.

If I didnt smoke so much weed, and get so drunk every time I put in a long session, I would have been alot better.
68715, RE: Long Goodbyes.
Posted by Leshene on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for dropping by the Inn those few times...I liked and had fun with your char...right evil and interesting. GLWYN!
68732, RE: Long Goodbyes.
Posted by Humbert on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, I thought you were going to rant about my character on this delete post (I sort of guessed you were Brac), but I'm pleasantly surprised you were quite reasonable. I must admit that yes, I am guilty of being a slow-ranking multi-killing asshole. The reasons are various, one being this is my -first- character to engage in midrank pk extensively. I had quite a few multikills, but all those killed usually wanted to fight me, like Verzbit. I actually let people go when they told me they needed to regear and I wasn't exactly in the same room, just tracking and chasing. Like Khurga and Verzbit. General rule with Humbert was that if I had pk ranged people who can be located (ranking, especially), I'd go pk instead of rank. If none, I'd spam practice/solo rank. If I killed someone already, I won't go hunting for them to kill them again. If I killed someone, I'd leave his items less improvements to my gear, and sometimes coins. So yeah, I hope my lowbie killer character experiment did not sour the game too much for you (really!).

I did get a bad feeling from your OOC rant at me, but I figured you really had a bad time so I didn't want to make an issue of it. I am also guilty of being angry OOC when #### happens :)

Anyway about bad times against bad ranges, yeah I did get those. It'd be lopsided to compare my experience with them to yours, since during my 'bad' pk range logins many of the people in the pk range would still be very careful about attacking me (i have an undeserved reputation as a prep-monkey super-killer). Plus, knowing certain obscure areas that still allow me to do quiet spam practice also helps.

About Ysigrath: After I got you there, and you were there again (ghost) when I went there to get certain items, I sent you a tell to say that I would not hunt you, but if you stayed there longer I would attack. Anyway, do explore Ysigrath very thoroughly. It is an amazing area, full of crazy-ass puzzles and some pretty neat items, even for a hero.

About Unkahu: actually, if you had aura/shield/stoneskin, you could have taken me down provided there were no Fortress healer/support types around to save me when I'm slept. Just open while reduced so i don't get first bash, get the Blindness spell on me, then flee-sleep. It's rather effective, to the extent that i'd actually teleport once an AP or necro had set up the blindness and fled to return and cast sleep, especially in areas with nasty rooms for summoning.
68754, Well
Posted by krilcovs on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You logged in very rarely and didnt chase me at all after it became known I had abs/stoneskin/andthatone prep heh. It was a coicidence, I know it.. after all.. some of us have lives.

Gah. Its like having a pincer/duergar/rager sitting at the same rank forever. Each time one of my last four characters hit 40-45 rank. You only leveled like 2 ranks. And these are characters with 100 hours.
68825, Honest
Posted by Humbert on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Trust me, I didn't know anything about you having certain preps. Nor would that have stopped a prepared Maran warrior (ask Trinates :P). Playing times are affected by real life, I have a full time job and other commitments, and the reason why I play CF is probably because it is not a mandatory big time sink. I didn't want to rank up fast because the last two out of my last three chars were combos who had to get to 51 to be really good, and most of the experience was of Hero level gameplay. I had to make Humbert just to try out getting Maran before level 51 for once, and checking out how lowbie pk is like. There are some notably tough ones I've fought against, and sword spec warrior is certainly not as strong as it was once.

Anyway, good luck with other chars, and try not to piss off the staff here :P
68651, Now why this? I thought you were doing quite good?
Posted by Khurga on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
At least RP-wise, decent PK, not sure if you had built any charges or not. I was just waiting for you to logon so that we could have a ranking session. :(
68652, I had a relaspe playing with you one time.
I was trying to joke about puff.
the icy pink dragon made from 'c'ee
when things where crashing.
Dude, teleport, jeqo, humbert cost me 8 con.