Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Dwurt the Man-At-Arms
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=68029
68029, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dwurt the Man-At-Arms
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Apr 18 10:06:21 2008

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Dwurt perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:30
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:46
68036, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dwurt the Man-At-Arms
Posted by Inger on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were cool. Why'd you delete? I know that certain log in times are a struggle in Battle. I hope that didn't affect your decision. Curse you imperials!!! *grin*
68033, Class act.
Posted by Tekkorahn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Remember that newb vulture? I never saw him past rank 11.
#### #### ####. Now you know why I attacked you. My moves sucked ass till i gained windwalk and explored for movepoints. Thats how you caught me, besides teleporting half an area away sucks.
68034, RE: Class act.
Posted by Huh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You keep mentioning this 'newb vulture'. What are you talking about when you go on about this?
68044, I don't assassinate, ask dwurt in the game hehe. nt
Posted by Tekkorahn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
68035, Got bored with the character and not feeling the CF vibe for now...
Posted by TehBattleScout on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed our fights early on. That one time it was me spamming directions and bash trying to catch up with you which luckily somehow worked out in me getting that last bash to end the fight with you. That teleport was just bad luck altogether, but I doubt if I would have sat right there that close to the city. Yes, and I remember the vulture that picked through your corpse. Some young assassin. Anyways, seems your characters are getting sportingly better and even your RP is making a major improvement. Glad to see you are growing in the game and life. Enjoy the chats when we get the chance and GLWYN.
Later,
BattleScout