Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Surondilsan the Grand Master of Changelings, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=67598
67598, (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Surondilsan the Grand Master of Changelings, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Mar 31 10:40:38 2008

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Surondilsan perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:127
67602, NO!!!
Posted by Fendril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What happened? I hadn't seen you in a long time.
67608, RE: NO!!!
Posted by Surondilsan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mostly, it was a lack of the fun stick. I couldn't really explore much by myself unless I got really lucky with the fleeing. I needed help getting my barrier wand. Inglor was really great in helping me with that, but, it still felt like a burden and I hated sounding like a beggar.

The new forms are great, but, some forms are better than others for certain things and the silverback definitely has some good uses. Not so much for Tribunal though, so that kind of left me lacking a bit.

It wasn't anything that really happened, it just is what it is.
67610, YAVORSF
Posted by _Magus_Guest_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yet Another Victim Of Random Shapeshift Froms

R.I.P.
67611, My fault, if any.
Posted by Surondilsan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had wanted to do a shapeshifter hunter. Not an explorer. So that part was my fault for choosing air instead of defense. There wasn't anything wrong with the osprey form. It performed exactly as I expected. The silverback seems to give up a lot on the offensive front for the forestblend skill. As a tribunal, forestblend isn't helpful. If it came with acute vision, that would be another thing. Not a bad form and I am not upset with getting it. Just not the best tribunal form.