Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Thalladius the Outrunner of the Flatlands
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=67580
67580, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Thalladius the Outrunner of the Flatlands
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Mar 30 18:41:11 2008

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Thalladius perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:ranger
Level:34
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:49
67646, Awww, I wanted to kill you. :(
Posted by Koik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Stupid ranger camo.
67664, I wanted to kill you...IRL.
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh. I don't know where to rank rangers at those levels and I knew you and Ahtiet SP? would be stopping in everytime you logged on.

The grind of getting to 35th was made that much more grindy by your appearances. And when I mobbed at 2k away from 35 I put a bullet in his head.

Anyway, nothing against you personaly or even the character. We were just at a stalemate. I couldn't beat you, so I wasn't going to let you beat me.

glwyn

67672, lol, nice
Posted by Koik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, sorry about that. It is a common spot. I wasnt stopping in just to kill you. I was stopping in to kill anyone. :P

At one point I asked Lietta if you were that afraid of me. And her response was "Yes". :P

glwyn
67635, No good...txt
Posted by Jhoqu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well this is no good at all. I figured anyone who stuck to their guns so well with the language would be sticking around. Sorry we never got a chance to get you into my range and interact more. Thanks for the good roleplay while you were around. Luck with your next Pro.
67663, Some of the Blame lies in you.
Your RP is incredible. I started thinking of better ranger roles after talking to you and as I learned more with Thalladius I grew to like him less.

Keep it up. I'm truely humbled by your ability.
67590, Whither art thou deleted?
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My last inductee as Feilinal. Seems like you had a good role going. Wish I'd had more time to delve into it, but:
1. I despise long induction interviews. You can tell whether someone is a tool or worth a shot in 10 minutes or so, IMO.
2. I really really needed to get to bed.

All that combined, I basically went over the cabal dogma, along with my personal flavorings, and inducted.

Hope you enjoyed your (short) time in Outlander!
67618, RE: Whither art thou deleted?
Posted by WarEagle2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If your subject was related to his name, I'm giving you a huge shout out. That made me laugh.
67620, Sorry, no...
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
His RP was that he was from the wayyyy past, and somehow got sent to the future. He spaketh withst doth medieval benteth.
67588, Such a shame
Posted by Fellow invoker on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You was funny to travel with.
Though for some reason I felt it is going to happen.

So, something went wrong?
67617, Bad Mob Death.
Boring Character to boot. =)
67622, That doth sucked.
Posted by Vrek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sucks dying from losing link. I just couldn't convince you that it's not THAT bad hehe. I sympathize with the crappiness there but maan was I laughing at your tirade ("I HATH LOST EVERYTHING!!!" or whatever you said) in that old english and just knew you were delete-bound. Sometimes you eat the bear.. sometimes the bear eats you..

Anyways your speech thang was pretty funny you kept that going pretty well from what I heard. GLWYN dude.