Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Solison Roshai the Hand of Justice, Seeker of Clarity
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=67519
67519, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Solison Roshai the Hand of Justice, Seeker of Clarity
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Mar 28 15:35:00 2008

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Solison perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:45
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:97
67530, Ok, From the Top...
Posted by Armin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Where to start on this character...

Well, this guy had a rough start to begin with. Learning with Andraalyn, he died several times, so the lower levels were pretty rough. He won a few fights, and I enjoyed PvPing (It wasn't really 'PKing' as I never really tried to kill anyone, and mostly chased them so that they wouldn't run to a healer, but hide instead) wit him and actually won a few fights. I nearly deleted him almost a week ago during a raid against five other people. I felt unassisted, but I didn't blame anyone for running off for that. It was Acvilar, Me and another I think vs 5 people? I think Acvilar was low on mana too, but anyway...

I put alot into his role, especially the written part, and even thought up a few badly written prayers for this guy. I wasn't into Corrlaan's religion though, no offense to Corrlaan, and I was slowly being turned off to the character's RP. What happened today just finally broke the camel's back. I loved the character combat wise, but I love RP too much to turn him into a mindless combat mechine. The Healing was a little hard to get used to, and I felt akward but was getting used to it.
67549, Well I enjoyed what you did do
Posted by Corrlaan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Your role was stellar and I was looking forward to more from you.

Anything you want to expound on as far the religion goes? What more you wanted, what turned you off?

Just curious is all.

Otherwise..great character and really sad to see you go.

Corr

67550, RE: Well I enjoyed what you did do
Yeah, I actually had intended on not allowing the delete to go through and trying again one more time since the deletion notice said I had a week before the character was actually deleted and signing back in would null it. Maybe I misread it...Anyway...

The Religion was fine, I think mostly what turned me off was I'm not very available in the day time and I wanted to RP more. I was having a hard time figuring out his end-goal. He was...confusing. I can't explain it really, too many conflicts. I was just having a hard time staying with the character and enjoying the RP. So, all in all, he wanted to protect people but I wasn't really sure on where he was going with it.

So, with the confusion, the fusteration of being totally suck against the bards, losing my gear to lowbies, ect I finally just deleted him. I regret it now.
67528, Yet another heretic I never got to harrass.
Posted by Khrathtyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And I could never find you. You were never gatable. Damn you!
67532, Yeah...About that...
I learned fast, heheh. Daiha or whatever gated to me once. I fled, essenced of faithed myself then went about smacking her about the head with Fordurn. She ended up having to word out.

I kinda wanted to have an RP with you, as my character once again made it his job to try to turn people away from the darkness.
67534, Hrm, about that...
Posted by Deiha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That was a BIT embarassing. ^^ Figured you were only 42, and I usually never had any problems with Pallys except for Acvilar so didn't prepare that much, and went in with half mana. Wasn't really expecting to being able to gate to you. hehe

But you did hit hard as hell on me. ;) Once 51 you would have been a menance to me!
67540, RE: Hrm, about that...
Yeah, I kinda figured something was up with that. When you gated in I was like 'Holy f##king ass crackers' because I didn't have any of my caster defenses up at the time. I really didn't expect to do that well.
67538, You deleted a faith paladin?!
Posted by Yhorian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dude, you could have pwned all those evil priests. Not to mention fast is overpowered when you need it. Should have stuck it out just to explore :(
67539, RE: You deleted a faith paladin?!
Yeah, fast was fun. It was like sleeping, but I was fighting, keeping up ALL of my protections and healing when nessicary, and still being around 50% of my Mana for almost half an hour.
67548, SILENCE!
Posted by Khrathtyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I now feel safe that all DI/LoH are disposed of. Now I have to figure out what to do about Throkk and Igbah. God damn powerhouse giants.
67551, Throkk....
Posted by Deiha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, can't say I'm am anywhere near beating Throkk... But it is managable... Hehe

Igbah, no chance in hell I'd go up against him... Never seen ANYTHING like it. (Except Ravon but that was just... Well, broken. (joke...)hehe)
67521, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Solison Roshai the Hand of Justice, Seeker of Clarity
Posted by Mizfara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What happened? I need more acolytes around to increase the chances that someone will succor me when I lose link during raids on Empire. Plus, you know, you seemed to be doing alright. Your healing during the Harpy attack was very, very appreciated- hope you got some xp for that.
67531, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Solison Roshai the Hand of Justice, Seeker of Clarity
Nope, I didn't. I wish I could have seen some of that combat though. Just glad I could help, Miz.