Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectLaernoch gone - quick goodbyes
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=67396&mesg_id=67396
67396, Laernoch gone - quick goodbyes
Posted by Laernoch on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not much to say, but just wanted to thank the IMM or IMMs that empowered me and especially that cool interaction related to my role. I have a feeling that there was a mixup with my virtues and I got 2 WAY before I deserved them. I kind of felt the resentment of others around me since I got them so soon and well....i agree. I would rather have gotten them the hard way. Anyway, it's not like it made me overpowered since this character was an utter PK flop and an all around joke at hero. I think I died to Kornuel and Dashmiri's fiends almost 10 times and in total well...a lot :p. I was just simply powerless to do anything to them even with resist mental and sv vs mental gear and a good set. Very well done both of you.

I was headed to a con death but there just wasn't any reason to keep playing since pk was just torturous and I didn't have an IMM to roleplay with (my fault for going the road less travelled) and this guy just wasn't Maran material. That being said, I really think squires should get some kind of boost seeing as being a squire is completely useless either than the use of the cabal channel (come on prot vs evil is one of the easiest preps to get). And when you're fighting Warmasters and Elite blades it's not really comparitive - obviously this doesn't apply to Laernoch since he had 2 virtues which is obviously a very powerful combo in theory.

Anyway.

Acvilar : Thanks for the induct, I enjoyed that initial interaction though I could tell you soured towards my character later on but I don't blame you. You play a darn good paladin and know your stuff. Thanks for the tips you gave me.

Mizfara : Cool character, hope you get Captain and have fun with it.

Throkk : Such a great character, nothing but respect for you. Tough break with the dispel landing in the fly zone.

Ok that's it. It came off as a rage delete so I'll have to log back in tomorrow or something to make it official. See you all in the fields.