Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Emsolie the Hand
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=67048
67048, (AUTO) [None] Emsolie the Hand
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Mar 7 11:02:01 2008

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Emsolie perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:thief
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:76
67144, Having just played a poisoner tribunal.
Posted by Knuets on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember when i was playing knuets, the arial binder nexun and saw you do that nasty shi... and thought, I'm in for a world of hurt with this thief. Glad I deleted heh
67124, RE: (AUTO) [None] Emsolie the Hand
Posted by Emsolie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Poisoners are a lot of fun, but far too much running around and testing. Getting grenade was definately worth it this time.

I had a soft spot for the village this time around. Ckol, I had a lot of fun with our interactions. Joogin and Denny, great to run around with, even more fun to poison. :)
67057, Aaaw! :(
Posted by Ckol on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hade such a cool session with you when I was an applicant around lvl 20ish. Was looking forward to more of it, but never saw you again, and now we're both dead.
67125, RE: Aaaw! :(
Posted by Emsolie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I sold you /something/ just before hero range, but I can't remember what it was. I know that you gave me a lot of gold, which obviously, I liked. I followed Ckol around during a few raids, mostly when there were way more villagers than anything else. I'm glad you didn't get up and run away when I posioned you! I might have it logged, I'll check.
67126, I'm certain I have it logged, have 95% of Ckols life logged N/T
Posted by Ckol on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
N/T