Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Chrichuk the Whisper of Inevitable Death
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=67027
67027, (DELETED) [SCION] Chrichuk the Whisper of Inevitable Death
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Mar 6 08:01:12 2008

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Chrichuk perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:472
67081, Solo kill against you was the highlight of my char.
Posted by Huewop on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I will forever remember whooping your ass into the ground fool!!! jk'ing you were tough as ####. I hate scion invokers perhaps that is why I don't want to try one because they seem like they are so powerful they wouldn't be much fun.
67062, Nice work Elmo, was a blast running with you as Elemek~
Posted by Abernytee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
~
67039, wow
Posted by Riv on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
In a role-play sense Riv was in awe of you, for your mastery of magic. Me, the dude behind the screen, though you were overpowered. I mean, losing over 600 hp in one ice needles overpowered. But it didn't stress me too much, between you and Igbah I learned a lot about my own character, and how she/he would deal with death.

Net gain, I think.

Good job blowing people away, good job handling your business with the solo entry in the 2v2 contest. Was glad to get spanked by you, intellectually, but I'm happy as a pig in poop that you're gone.

67031, Awesome
Posted by Throkk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A scion invoker is almost always tough, but what I liked about you, was
your willingness to take risks and your clever tactics.

I think you killed me a handful of times and I never got you, but I enjoyed fighting you all the same.

Our drawn out skirmish in the dragon tower was especially fun, except for me running into Tiamat at the end. Well, actually that was pretty funny too.

Your solo retrieval against outlanders, where you got snared, sung up and insect swarmed and still managed to walk out and nearly killing some in the process was awesome too.

Keep kicking ass, Elmeri.