Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectHeheh.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=66616&mesg_id=66656
66656, Heheh.
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Taeliana (sp) so much more with Pesh than I did Eoria with Niheriva or Iltch. I enjoyed our early on talks as Niheriva and he always felt like he failed in getting you redeemed, at least you had seemed interested briefly but then you just rose on through the Imperial ranks and became enemy #1. I'm not sure what instance you were talking about at the Palace.

As Iltch I definitely hated your guts. Mostly because there wasn't anything I could do to you and you either never left the palace when you knew I was near or you had your russian perma with you. And as far as accusations go, come on, I can't think of any single time I saw you on alone as Iltch, and the logins of your cabalmates were back to back with yours, every day. I mean, it might have been them and not you, I definitely saw some mass fort logins when I was on and I didn't know the people OOC, so if it's like that I apologize.

I wish I had gotten to know Eoria or played on the same side, could have been some good times again! See ya.