Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Some general things and goodbyes for Imms
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=66616&mesg_id=66633
66633, RE: Some general things and goodbyes for Imms
Posted by Enlilth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enlilth: Huge thanks for all imm love and interations I got from you. You were like the only imm who spoke
with me . I loved just everything I saw from you and you really made me want to roll your follower, so
I will try one day if you don't mind to deal with my engrish

I'm sure your engrish is better than my version of whatever you speak natively. Honestly, I try to deal with it as best I can and not hold it against people.

I liked Eoria, I was gonna throw you a tat with the last few hours of her life, because I thought you deserved some more cool stuff. However, when I looked today to see how much time you had left I realized your next login would result in age death. I wanted to be around for it and maybe have some globals thrown out, but missed it entirely. So that's that.

Overall I thought you were pretty deathful, your pk record reflected that, and when I opened up the religion, and could focus a little more on interacting I tried to give you some imm love. There were a couple reasons for that, primarily no one else seemed to be doing it and you were doing a decent job with Emporer. I really wracked my brain trying to think up a sweet title for you, but ultimately what you got came from someone else.

So my opinion, having no knowledge of your previous efforts, is that you're really close to having just a spectacular character. All that being said, I hope I made it fun for you toward the end, and good luck with your next.