Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Fun while it lasted...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=6646&mesg_id=6663
6663, RE: Fun while it lasted...
Posted by Krivohan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This character did not appeal to me at all. For some reason I get the feeling you knew that and also knew that after a talk with Dullameh I was removing you. After all that bitching moaning and groaning in your post about people logging out and what not. What do you go and do? Oh, you join Scion. Let us remember also that it was you who approached Dullameh and I numerous times with info before you were even kicked out of the Inn. Including asking us if you left the Inn could you get a leadership type billet in the Chasm. Then the other time you sent me information that cost one of your fellow Heralds dearly. Backstabbing with no reason or explination just did not sit well with me. If you had been doing this all along I might have bought into your character a bit more; but I had never even heard of you until you hit my pk range and then you wanted to talk all the time and gain my help in getting you this or that piece of gear. As for your complaints against me I don't feel they justify an answer.

Roleplay is something that is constant. If you pick a sphere and write a role then stick to it no matter what. The only time you should change is if there is a major event in your life that causes you to question your believes and even then don't do so immediately. I just haven't seen this from either of your characters.