Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Kraglekrine the Desecrator of the Holy
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=66374
66374, (DELETED) [None] Kraglekrine the Desecrator of the Holy
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Feb 12 15:48:33 2008

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Kraglekrine perished, never to return.
Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:132
66377, RE: (DELETED) [None] Kraglekrine the Desecrator of the Holy
Posted by Kraglekrine on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Did dumb things alot, had a hard time sticking with my role. Was getting kicked around alot. Squelched from 35-40 then got it back but I lost what it takes. Had fun.
66379, RE: (DELETED) [None] Kraglekrine the Desecrator of the Holy
Posted by PSTYX on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
With that last one I was in that area looking for something and then you guys came, so I started stalking you as a means to be free to finish my business. Then when you took the other orc's mace it became personal because he was a friend.

I wish you would have stayed. There was something i wanted to discuss with you about and perhaps hire you for a job. It would have made it interesting to see how you responded to a job offer from someone who had just slain you. Oh well. Good luck with the next one.
66380, RE: (DELETED) [None] Kraglekrine the Desecrator of the Holy
Posted by Zax on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If the assassin didn't kill you, i would.
66382, Why the squelch?
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Very curious.
66416, RE: Why the squelch?
Posted by Kraglekrine on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't really know why I was squelched. I lost connection and when I got it back I was squelched. When I asked him about it he said it was for not helping or not answering him. Something like that. You know, its hard communicating in orctalk all the time. I got my adaptation back for being loyal to the chief. Giving him things everytime I saw him. When I got it back I gave him the armor off my back when he was naked. It wasnt really that bad not having the adaptation. It let me get better at other things like grappling. Which is underused and way cool. I once killed this felar polearm user that was destroying me by grappling his pole and then one rounding him. My edges were lasher and spinebreaker. I had tons of options for more but I wanted to get shieldcleaver one or the +str one. Come to think about, I tink I'll roll another orc thats twice as tough and three times as mean. And Vessa, me deleting had nothing to do with you really. I was supposed to be more of a coward and quaff out alot and run and hide, that type of thing. Gather and prep but I didnt care to. I had a hard time playing my role. New orc, new role.