Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Mirken the Stalker in the Woods
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=66244
66244, (DELETED) [None] Mirken the Stalker in the Woods
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Feb 9 12:15:42 2008

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Mirken perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:ranger
Level:33
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:43
66261, I title this, Thank you Druid.
Posted by Mirken on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
After a long conversation with a druid, it occurred to me that my heart just really wasn't in this character. Thanks to the people that made a few of my nights interesting. Sorry to the people who wanted to kill me but did not. Special thanks to Outlander druid for waking me up OOC, since I couldn't admit to it IC. The role was there, the numbers were right, but I just didn't feel it. Mirken out.
66264, RE: I title this, Thank you Druid.
Posted by Careashiin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dunno if this was me, but we did talk, and, honestly I was really trying hard to see how a svirf was coming off the way you were. I didn't look to deep either but Caraeshiin doesn't exactly need to get to know people he doesn't deem worth it, and don't take that as a negative comment towards you by any means. I just thought I was talking to an Imperial Assassin or something with the vibe you gave me, so more or less dismissed you IC.

I could tell you were possibly trying too hard? Guess you're right, if you're simply not feeling the character and can't play it out fluidly, it's not going to be very fun.

Good luck on your next!!