Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Orbis the Warrior of the Shield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=66225
66225, (DELETED) [SCION] Orbis the Warrior of the Shield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Feb 8 18:15:11 2008

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Orbis perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:34
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:54
66431, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Orbis the Warrior of the Shield
Posted by Janos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wish you stayed around, you seemed like an interesting character. Too bad, but I understand why you had to.

Good luck on your next.
66226, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Orbis the Warrior of the Shield
Posted by Orbis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm running off to India with a circus for a month and a half in two weeks, so I won't be able to play. That could have been two more weeks of hunting and killing, but I really need to focus on getting ready.

This was a come back character from an old vet, and CF is still addictive(hence the need to delete two weeks early or end up on a plane with no visa). The fewer players can be less engaging at times, but offers less ganks and the rest of the mud continues to improve.

I'll likely be back when I'm back from India.
66228, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Orbis the Warrior of the Shield
Posted by PSTYX on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
yea this is my first char back in 2 years and I'm loving it. The edges are cool. The only thing is there aren't as many players. Half the playerbase is gone. But the game itself just gets better and better and better. I'm gonna start posting the link on boards to see if we can get more people.

But yea... sorry for that last kill. I know it must suck to go out like that but I had to do it. I wish you the best with the circus thing.

p.s. - If I woulda known you were gonna do that I would kept my stuff!!
66231, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Orbis the Warrior of the Shield
Posted by Careashiin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
"I'm running off to India with a circus for a month and a half in two weeks, so I won't be able to play."

Now, THAT'S an excuse if I ever heard one!

Geez I don't know what the hell hit me when I ran you down into
the Galadon Dark Temple, Janos must have put on some fresh spells
or something, what, like 7-8 hits that round in melee?

On top of that, you (Think it was you, maybe Janos?) only took like two limited rings and an Ancient hide, out of all the crap in my corpse. I've had mostly good scenarios with stuff like that lately, and knew then that you would definately be the kind of enemy I could respect while hating. The thing in the Battlefields, well, I know we both knew what was going to happen, but just wanted to see it happen. Timing was just a bit off, but you knew I knew you were Scion before that, so, it made for quite a tense and interesting situation.

I thought you were a cool character, and rubbed off this vibe of dark-evil-serious dude, and I liked it. Good luck in India, and try not to eat too much curry, it'll make you stink for months!

Get back safe, so I can get some revenge!
66271, You were interresting. n.t.
Posted by Erik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
66284, Where in India are you putting up the show?
Posted by thebigc on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Maybe I can come. It is a big country.
66432, RE: Where in India are you putting up the show?
Posted by Orbis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Check out www.dreamtimecircus.org

I'll be with the troupe in Varanasi and Delhi and maybe elsewhere.
66503, I liked the start of your role. n/t
Posted by Lightmaged on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t