Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Aubrei the Talismanic
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=65994
65994, (DELETED) [HERALD] Aubrei the Talismanic
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jan 29 21:47:06 2008

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Aubrei perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:invoker
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:224
66007, MAXWELL!
Posted by Aubrei on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That's someone I forgot *nods* Dude, you annoyed me a bit but I could tell you were new :P Sorry about the grapes thing, but I nearly died laughing about it and was hoping you'd actually RP it out a bit instead of just being pissy. That has to rate as one of my top CF moments, same with turning that Minotaur female
65995, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Aubrei the Talismanic
Well that was fun for the most part :P I started Aubrei off as a ####s and giggles character to marry Beaubril but then he stopped logging off (slacker bastard) so Aubrei just kinda stuck out single. Roll got started off as "What would make a fun Gnomish character in the Heralds?" Then I pictured a friend of mine from school who lives in her fantasy worlds with her books and I thought "Holy ####, that'd be kinda funny if I twisted that around a bit" and so I did. After I had a basic idea, I expanded it to fortune teller and googled tea leaf predictions like that teacher in the Harry Potter books and figured I'd tell a bunch of fortunes that are either uber obvious, or will never happen and will say they'll happen someday. Game was fun for a long time, I really learned the sleek system and then I figured out how to make massive gold as an Invoker as well as found a lot of good eq and explored a lot which was awesome. Main reason for deleting though is that I'm working both at Caltrans during the day and the IRS at night plus taking physics, calculus, programming and jazz history in college so my time is pretty damn nil.

I honestly don't remember half of you, so let's see who comes up and I'll respond to you as you reply <3

Imms:
Twisty-poo! I know I probably annoyed you ####less most of the time, sorry about that. Just kinda liked the hyper role and was testing out your religion, so I didn't take it too seriously. Had I taken it seriously and not had the whole RP of "Wow, Aubrei sucks at magic but is too delusional to realize it" I'd probably have had a title/tattoo from you eh?

Iunna: Never really got to talk to you much except for calling you Kitty-Lady. Your character kinda came off as a bitch to me, so I never knew how to act :P Thanks for the doll though, that was awesome.

Thrak: Honestly thanks for the role contest winningness, I really wasn't expecting it and that's probably what kept me going with Aubrei for this long :)

Whoever gave me the role contest edge rewards: <3 earth power on a Gnome.

Whichever Imm does the role update checks and gives exp: <3

Heralds:

Patick: Cool to hang out with, dunno what else to say past what I've told you before :P

Lauriel: You gold hungry bastard, *shakes fist* <3 Was cool exploring the elemental temple with you and finally killing Medius.

Gaspar: You shoulda died already, I wanted High Herald :P

Imperials:

During the low levels I _hated_ your thieves. Later on I was sorta OK with you people except for the mindless backstabbings a few of you did. Didnt really interact much with you though.

Fortress: Didn't really interact much with any of you either, except that one Dwarven guy who always wanted shields but I can't even remember your name :p

Outlanders: Only remember Dejek, and he was cool, showed me a bunch of wand locations when we were hunting for our black.

Scion:
Ravon: Dude, you always had gold, so I always set you up with a ton of gambling winning eq because A: gold == good and B: "EEK I was just killed! Go gets them please?"

Others:

Shuly: Really wish you'd talk more, but I can tell you're still a bit new *nods* Good luck with your character.

Everyone else, just post and I'll respond *nods* I'll probably roll something else tonight out of boredom but stay uncaballed because of time and such.

Past characters: Verakh, Vryaeth, Evori, Bindlehund, Xoclibert

AIM: PaulTR88
Yahoo: Jackfrost315
MSN: Niris88@Hotmail.com
Email/Gtalk: PaulTR@Gmail.com
65996, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Aubrei the Talismanic
By the way, if someone would grab my PBF that'd be awesome. Sure there's a lot of Aubrei bashing and loving comments I'd like to read, plus a pretty funny role everyone can enjoy :D I'd get it, but I'm le broke with school and everything else :/ Thanks!
66002, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Aubrei the Talismanic
Posted by Patick1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
bout time you passed :P
66003, Are you the polka dotted pants guy from disco mud? nt
Posted by Krilcovk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
66004, RE: Are you the polka dotted pants guy from disco mud? nt
Um...no? I only play this MUD and a star wars one, heh.
66005, "mindless backstabbings"
Posted by Zridv on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My thought is that one of these was related to me. I understand you thinking that Aubrei was "just great" to everyone, but to an evil Imperial, you telling me you couldn't give me shields made me think...well gee, You are of no use to me, so therefore, die. Just so you know, it was purely RP and I think I took coins and one other item? Oh also...a good friend of Zridv's didn't like you at all and asked me to kill and full-loot you. Kill yes. full loot - no. It was someone this character, Aubrei, backstabbed for no reason, at least, thats the way it was portrayed to his IC friend.
66006, RE:
Actually that wasn't directed at you, it was to group mates that backstabbed me :p i understood your RP so was like *well you bastard* and as for the no shields for you, i took that edge by mistake instead of typing help to read about it, and was like *oh god dammit*
66012, Cool
Posted by Zridv on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I understand and I'm glad you understand why. Though, I'm sure its frustrating.