Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Kom the Menkyo
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=65874
65874, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Kom the Menkyo
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jan 28 15:38:49 2008

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Kom perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:109
66066, Sad to see you go but...
Posted by Ckol on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As I did like your hardass type of RP, I didn't like that you did those full loots. (I've never liked people full looting, so rare that it has any valid RP in it...) Sometimes it felt like you were a real jerk (And I do mean the player, not the char.) but that feeling wasn't consistant.

Most of the time I really did like Kom as the RP was consistent, PKing good. Well, I hope I'll interact with your next one too. But I don't have to see some full-loots. ^^
66067, Ooh another thing!
Posted by Ckol on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm REALLY curious about the uninduction? I've totally missed that...
66091, RE: Sad to see you go but...
Posted by Kom on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ckol was the only one somewhat close to a friend for Kom :)

About full-loots: sometimes they should be done to punish for something including weird tells.
66065, Gutted, really gutted.
Posted by Abernytee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wont say much more than that as it may hamper me a bit if speak about who I played that interacted with you. Loved the RP of being a bit of a hardass and 'not here to be your friend, here to do a job and do it well' attitude. I really liked Kom and wondered why I never saw him for days. What happened?

-----Abernyte
66033, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Kom the Menkyo
Posted by Imperial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'd be curious to know why you were uninducted. You were fun to fight at first, with a whole bunch of respect no matter who died. Then, your roleplay and everything else went right down the drain. Bleh. Pity, really. I really liked you to start with.
66061, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Kom the Menkyo
Me full looting you 2 times doesn't mean that my roleplay and everything else went right down the drain.

Such wouldn't happen if you would speak less annoying.
66071, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Kom the Menkyo
Posted by Imperial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fighting a rager that won't even come get the head back against me, with two people helping him, and then manages to call me a coward ever chance he gets when all he does is bloodthirst? I'll take that annoying flag for pointing that out anyday. And it's not the fulllooting that made your rp go down the ####tube, it was that you didn't say a damned thing. Fulllooting with RP, I could handle. Fulllooting from a guy that just ignores you, not so much. Good luck with your next, anyways.
66080, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Kom the Menkyo
Posted by Enemy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Threatened to fulloot and spam kill me after I solo'd him once. Only interaction with him.
66090, Dear Corsix.
I had half hp, no mana and no mvs.

Was under battle fatique, spores and couldn't regen.

Of course i was pissed when you killed me in such situation :)
66087, Dear Ophanelu.
Fighting a rager that won't even come get the head back against me, with two people helping him - what are you speaking about? Do you mean i refused to fight you at centurions when bard was helping you? Not sure which 2 others i had - perhaps those who just walked to centurions and died there in 2 rounds?

You telling me "ever chance he gets when all he does is bloodthirst" in char (i.e. blaming me for being villager) was a reason for 2 full loots.

Only time you got me was because i have called bloodthirst (it didn't help when i got screamed kanset and crunched kot on me but i didn't see my health to run away).

Second time i got you - i didn't even have clan power.

Third time i got you - i was already uninducted.

So how can you blame bloodthirst when it helped you to kill me once and all times i got you i didn't even have clan powers?

This weird made me full loot you and i didn't feel a need to explain this in mud.