Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Sardolyn the General
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=6587
6587, (DEL) Sardolyn the General
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri May 17 11:18:40 2002

2 o''clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Dark Shades on the Theran calendar Sardolyn perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:None, None
Hours:99
PK Ratio:66% (closer to 100% is better)

6588, The more you rage delete, the easier it gets.
Posted by elmeri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, today just cut the camel's back. First a missed bash at 550 to Zymos, two erads and dead before recovered from bash. Then I died to a damned healer. I was so stunned that I just didn't know what to do. And then Gegreigar, full loot, mob death, oh well. A big straw it took. Admittedly I will sound impatient since I only had 99 hours, but never seeing Shokai was wearing on me. I had seen him vis a lot during the month before this char, then while playing Sardo, nada. Also I had some troubles later on in life, loosing my preps two times in a row was just too sucky. Also, after 10ish hours of prac devoted to flurry, and still having flurry at 89 was suckyish. Overall half-elf warriors are quite good, I enjoyed my time. Hero range on cf is very boring, since you either have all allies and few baddies, and the baddies never come out, because they'll have a big gang on their ass. Or the other option is there is only that big gang on your ass. Oh well, in my short span of life, I really didn't have many friends or enemies. I wish you all rot in hell :) Laters all.
6589, *grunt*
Posted by Gegreigar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You decided to try to kill a tribunal in town with an elven conjurer who was fully prepared (even though you are lawful)... Then after being wanted you decide to try to take it into the spire after me since I actually did almost die (though so did the elf)... where a youngin looted you when you fell