Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Kanndar the Communer of Decay, Seeker of Clarity
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=65869
65869, (DELETED) [None] Kanndar the Communer of Decay, Seeker of Clarity
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jan 28 14:56:27 2008

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Kanndar perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:shaman
Level:39
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:89
65953, Cleave Kanndar;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!
Posted by Ganthraz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What made you delete anyway?
65973, What a suprise that was... (some final words enclosed)
Posted by Kanndar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I laughed like hell when you made that lucky cleave... I had made a faulty alias that I thought worked, I think I typed dem for "co demonfire Ganthraz"... but there is already a meaning to dem, demand... And so I was left with my pants down, and you lining up your cleave ;-)
But for the deleting, I actually stopped playing this char right before christmas, it was never my intention but then the hollidays came and i didn't have the time or wish to play. And on top of it I bought a new computer, with Vista on and since I am a cheap bastard i didn't want to pay for Cmud and i have had a hard time to find a suitable replacement for Zmud (I am slow in typing and english isn't my main language, hence the alias).
So the result was that this char lost a bit of interest, and I also failed misserably to seal kills even though I tried to fight as much as i could. And since I was aiming for Maran, i should be able to kill atleast one guy ;-)

I think that the general attitude in CF has taken a uppswing lately, that is just my feeling. Usually my corpse had everything in it, perhaps due to the poor quality ;-), and I could allways understand my deaths in a RP perspective.
I know that I will never be any good at PK, but I tried to stick with my roleplay atleast. Dying and be looted stings a bit, but not that much. Only time I was pissed was when I was full looted by a hero (out of range) fire giant after dying to a compleatly different person who had played fair and with skill. The giant couldn't even use my stuff and quit right after.

But enought wining, I do not know if i will be back, this char was a sort of experiment after a long absence. But i wish to thank al the immortals that makes this game so fantastic and I really think you are moving this game forward. Change can be painfull but I think it is the only way to keep a game like this alive and kicking. And to al the players out there, keep on trucking. Most of you are much better at it then me and some are freaking amazing, I can't understand how you do it. ;-)
Bye!