Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Lauriel Au'dinae Wine-poet/Barmaid shrugged off her mor...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=65806&mesg_id=65992
65992, RE: Lauriel Au'dinae Wine-poet/Barmaid shrugged off her mor...
Posted by Kastellyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kastellyn - You were the one I was trying to impress with my poems and stories and things. I hope you liked what I brought to the table. I just wished that there was an easier answer to getting my voice back and not being evil then having to spread propaganda against the magi. I was all for it until I began stabbing my friends in their backs. I had to stop. I really would like to hear what you thought of my stuff/RP.

I really liked your works, and I think your PBF will reflect that. I didn't comment on all of them, simply because there was a lot of material, and towards the end, I saved my comments for the good stuff.

As for your voice...I had no idea you had been betrayered and lost your songs. That didn't come across in your tells to me, or maybe I just missed a key one somewhere in all the spam I see come across my screen. I don't think I would have really been the best one to ask to get your voice back, but who knows? Maybe, maybe not. I did enjoy your anti-magic propaganda, though!

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

*** Email me your testimonials or two-line blurbs. Help our marketing efforts! ***