Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Lauriel Au'dinae Wine-poet/Barmaid shrugged off her mor...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=65806&mesg_id=65825
65825, RE: Lauriel Au'dinae Wine-poet/Barmaid shrugged off her mor...
Posted by Cezar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ugh! I knew this was coming. I actually was hoping that the tattoo and the new direction added some excitement for you with the character. I really did want to see you get the songs back. I can understand why the imms give that kind of punishment, but, I would really like to see them offer some chance at recovery. I'm going to hope that one of them reads this post and offers an answer why. The direction you took, from my point of view, was straight RP. You were willing to suffer a bit to play out the events that happened as the character lived. I mean, hey, you reacted to a situation that happened and rolled with it. That's great in my opinion. However, since it was such a drastic turn in the characters life you were punished by losing your songs. I wanted to see you rewarded for it. People IRL take drastic turns for the worse themselves. I don't have to start posting links to tabloids and newspapers to prove that. I think that there should be more people that respond to the stimuli in the game like you did; it would make the game so much more rewarding.

I was just really happy to be there to play it out with you. Thanks so much for the help you gave, and I really wish you would have stuck around. I was hell bent on helping you get songs back!