Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Boggligz the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=65660
65660, (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Boggligz the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jan 25 01:06:49 2008

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Boggligz perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:153
66132, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Boggligz the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Aubrei on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Every time I think of your character now, I think of this :P
Almost got you with pillar, yay! Too bad I didn't have any ABS wands :(
Dec 16, 2007|Lv 47|The Eastern Road|vs 6: Thylxevv (15%), Harol (17%, KB), Sananto (37%), Cezar (0%), Joaka (29%), Boggligz (0%)
65689, Some brief notes and thanks....
Posted by Cartherlen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The biggest drawback of a shifter who intentionally puts himself near villagers or other cabals he wars against is that you spend most of your time in form. It seriously limits where and when you can RP, and for the most part, it was hunt hunt hunt when I was bonded, so the rp pertained only to killing people. For those of you whom I did manage to RP with a bit, thank you so very much.

Krengrar: Man, I don't know if you're doing what I showed you for the first time or not, but you'll enjoy it, I'm sure. Thanks for "exploring" with me.

Iltch: I was almost worried I was going to be referred to as your "butt" buddy. And to think, I had a ram form, too.

Farasulie: You were fun to be around. Thanks for trusting me when we fought off Harol and Aritu or whomever it was on the Island.

Other nexuns: You guys all look pretty solid. Keep on keepin on.

Harol: Props. You handled my forms well, but that's what you intended in the first place. Kudos.

Cezar: I respected your growth a lot. Well done.

Yevandr: Ouch. I killed you almost as quickly as Ravon.

Lastly, the Imms (And Sonlial, again): My apologies. I was drunk and pissed, and despite the absence of any in-depth RP from the char, I never envisioned being undone by my own frustration in such a fashion. As someone who has played off and on for a very long time, I was on thin ice with the char in the first place (I bet my pbf screams "mindless murder shifter") and behaving like I did broke through that ice into the realm of unacceptable. I cannot undo it, only try to learn from it.

Peace,
Cartherlen
65694, Thanks for the last piece of the puzzle....
Posted by Krengrar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for that last little bit you showed me. I think/hope I would have found it eventually, but it would definately have taken much much longer.

And yes I am enjoying it very much.

As the saying goes, "May fortune favor the foolish"

It was fun having you around, sorry we didnt get to "explore" further.

65714, RE: Some brief notes and thanks....
Posted by Cezar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
RAM! Ouch! I hated your ram. I had so much trouble with it. Nice work! I usually couldn't keep in the fight long enough, although I think I came close to getting you a few times. If you were with someone, I knew that my chances were very slim. Great work! I like it when people bring the fight to the village, even if they're very challenging.
66109, *fistshake*
Posted by Yevandr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Actually you would have been able to one round me if you ever caught me with resist and stoneskin down. you are also still one of like two people who could actually run me down in a foot race without something like flyto. Which is why I am glad iltch always insisted on leading you guys when you ganked me.

Thanks for the fight without barrier, I still needed to use absolutly everything considered preppy in my arsenal to win though. One of these days when I roll a svirf axe villager your not going to get a lemur/ram *fistshake*

65675, Sonlial: You didn't deserve that. My apologies. nt
65665, You were funny
Posted by Throkk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember some leveling session ages ago with some low level, tiny shapeshifter with the ego of a mountain, lots of energy and one smart alec comment after another.

I really enjoyed that. Then a lot of time passed and we ended up fighting each other a few times, but nothing exciting.

But that leveling group back then was fun. Keep it up, man!

65674, Appreciated, considering...
that I thought this to be the worst character I have played since Rahidlean.

Life as a nexun can be complicated when you have to forego alliances you've made. Glad someone got something out of the character.