Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Loryin the Evil Queen, Provincial Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=65544
65544, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Loryin the Evil Queen, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jan 20 07:09:14 2008

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Loryin perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:anti-paladin
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:256
65557, Farewell
Posted by Loryin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This game is fun, but its becoming a chore. The type of players that chased me away is yet increasing day by day. Perhaps it is I that is no longer suitable for this game. Therefore I'll be taking a break and see if I can find anything better to do, if I managed to find one or more, then I won't be coming back. If I can't, I might be coming back. So take care and continue contributing to this wonderful game!

Immortals
---------
This is a great game, thank you.

Trabryn & Marcatis
------------------
I'm sorry for any disappointment and I thank you for all the time and opportunities.

Rywald
------
Good to see you around, alive and kicking again.

Inglor
------
One of my favourite Tribunal around at the moment. Thank you for all the time and chit chat.

Thats all I guess.

So with me leaving for the time being, there'll be one less powergamer/eq hoarder. <- for Dexeral and others.

recent past characters as follows

Siloreelo, Kathiva, Azreena

ancient past characters

Lauraine, Sassmi and too many others which I've forgotten

Lynn
65558, Heh.
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Earlier today when I noticed you had deleted, I was saying how lucky I was having Siloreelo and Pissudin around while I was watching the cabal. Even Maethron did a pretty good job before you guys. I didn't see it with this character, although the knowledge was pretty good. I think that probably had to do with the Tribunal burnout. Too much Tribunal can become a chore and it kind of reflected on you. We appreciate you wanting to help, but, when it isn't fun, the best thing to do is get away. I never would have thought you were Siloreelo. Good luck.
65561, RE: Heh.
The role of the character is to evolution aka learn from mistake and excel. Thats part of the role which is why she made alot of mistake.
65563, Was hoping for more.
Posted by Zridv on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was hoping to see you grow more and become a descent ally, but alas, i hope you find something you like.
65569, RE: Azreena
Posted by Throkk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Funny you played Azreena. No wonder you knew all kinds of neat stuff. I should have gotten more out of you!

As for Loryin, I had looked forward to fighting you, but oh well. Too bad you got jaded.

Take care. I hope you find your way back to CF sooner or later.

65587, RE: Farewell
Posted by Saldradien on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sassmi is one of my all time favorites. Didn't get too much time to interact with Loryin other than dying to you a couple times. From what I saw decent trib.
65600, RE: Farewell
Hey Saldradien! How have you been? I hope you haven't been decorating christmas tree while being drunk.
65604, RE: Farewell
Posted by xmas sald on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Always! I took a few years off, and now i'm back among the player base. Fun fun fun! If I ever get back to religion, you'll have to come play a follower to kick things off right.

Since I been back you...
killed me with loryin
traveled with me with Turjuk and Azreena.
Good times Good times

Good luck with your next.
65607, RE: Farewell
I didn't play Turjuk though, unless that would be you, but seriously I don't remember Turjuk. You did mention that Loryin killed your character a couple of times, the only character I can remember her killing a few times is Harol, would that be you? I hope you get back to Immland soon, I'm sure things will rock when you're back to Immland. Take care and good luck to the drunk christmas decorating man.
65608, RE: Farewell
Posted by sald on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Anponrus.
65595, Just when I thought we might be on the way up...
Posted by Fendril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I understand though. It is kinda rough that evertime you log in you have to retrieve, not knowing who against. I was looking forward to being at the top with you and a couple others. No offense, I hope you don't find anything else and come back soon. Good Luck!
65555, Damn damn damn damn.
Posted by Anon-Tribunal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was hoping you'd stick around, level up some, and get Provost. You were to the point, and had a good grasp on the law.

What sucks more, is that Rywald went AWOL while Pissudan was Provost. Now he's writing letters to Tribs, telling them what to do all the time, way more active, blah blah blah. Obviously lobbying himself for leader. I wouldn't have a problem with it, but he hasn't been consistent. He's only been consistent since Pissudan's death.
65570, RE: Damn damn damn damn.
Posted by Daurwyn2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Actually, the whole time that people were bitching about Rywald being absent, I was seeing him on.

The reason most tribs didn't realise it is that he was the only trib on, getting ripped up by huge groups of outlanders.

Besides, isn't this Loryin's death thread, and not a place to make -anonymous- attacks on other characters? Your post makes me suspect that -you- want the leader spot.
65571, Rywald gets my vote for sticking it out too. nt
Posted by Throkk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
t
65582, Rywald gets my vote as well and he is around more than folks think . nt
nt
65592, Rywald is using an age old tactic
Posted by PastTrib on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hero a char into a cabal, log in just once and a while till the leader con dies then try to act like you deserve a spot. I would have demoted him actually as Pissudin.
65549, WHY?!!!
Posted by Oktetko on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn why delete I thought you were a lock for the new Provost! This is another blow to the already hurting Tribs. I mean I know we are getting beat down alot but eventually the pendulum has to swing. A shame because I thought you were a great character and had a ton of potential. GLWYN.
65553, RE: WHY?!!!
I saw Tribunal getting beatdown which is why I made another Tribunal.
I was actually aiming for Provost, but I guess I'm not up to the responsibility anymore and some players in CF made me really jaded about playing CF. Thanks
65546, ####!
Posted by Ckol on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really sucks that you lost your weapon? Or was it a total full loot?

Still it sucks, if I had know you were hurt I'd kill in Galadon there. And you most likely wouldn't have lost it all. But as it was I really didn't wish to mess with you inside of town with those guards and all. ^^

Sucked that you deleted, should have road it out... :(
65550, crap
Posted by mikael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
guess i wont be reinstated now...
65552, I've already done things IC for you. I didn't leave without doing anything.
nt
65554, RE: crap
I forgotten about this. I'm sorry to hear what happened to your friend. With regards to what you told me, IC wise, I made it like a nightmare you had ICly and went for that angle, which ICly I claimed and believed that you've fixed it.
65562, RE: crap
Posted by mikael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We live we die, sadly he lived too much and died to soon, was a shame and he'll be remembered, thank you for your condolences
65551, RE: ####!
Was not hurt. The weapon is only 2 charges, I've lost more charges before. Total full loot and being bastard by another character, then the character had to go use the hide/quiet after that. No chance to do any RP after that. This kind of playing style makes me not want to play CF. Thanks for the concern anyway.
65566, RE: ####!
Posted by Well.... on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, even wihtout a bunch of charge, full loots... Bah... Well, I was there, I know who it was. Going to make sure it doesn't happend to me. ^^