Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Sousidan the Grand Master of Changelings, Grave Threat to the Village
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=65497
65497, (DELETED) [SCION] Sousidan the Grand Master of Changelings, Grave Threat to the Village
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jan 18 18:40:21 2008

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Sousidan perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:261
65548, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Sousidan the Grand Master of Changelings, Grave Threat to the Village
Posted by Llorenz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were the man! As far as Llorenz was concerned you were the single most useful person in the chasm to him, we made a devastating team. I enjoyed your character and I loved the fact you were a solo hunter. You definitely made me rethink the novelty of offense/air shifters. I wish you had been more active near the end of your character's life.

I'd like to see you flex your roleplay muscle with the next character, congratulations and good luck!

Llorenz
65517, Scary!
Posted by Cirledan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow. No other character made me fret more than you. Just seeing that you were on made me paranoid. Good job of that!

When I teleported into Maethien and died there I knew you were right above. It still sucks that you can't get to your corpse there. But oh well. I knew that it was going to be a bitch trying to get any of my stuff back.

As soon as I regained I knew I was in trouble. In hindsight I should have just let you kill me to begin with. That way I could have at least had a shot of getting it all back. But I wanted to take the grab and run technique. Definitely didn't think I'd see Igbah there with you when I came back. You really didn't need him. You could have killed me any day of the week. That jaguar had my number.

I got a little mad and gave everything you didn't take to a lowbie. Was seriously thinking about deleting. Then realized who gives a crap, it's just stuff. And I pretty much got it all back anyway. So I'm glad I didn't. I just took care to try and never get in your way again.

Great job. See you out there.
65500, Had so much fun!
Posted by Sousidan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've been playing off and on for a few years now .. and to tell you the truth it's with this char I learned the MOST. I finaly got the understood rods, leaned to ok and even got a tiny nod with a title. I pretty much planed on only pking since I've never been good at it. It was awesome and had tons of fun... just wanted to give something else a try.

good byes:

Fort:
peswaakt - god youkicked my butt so much I had to try to catch you off guard.

dungaard - i hate you! I god so frustrated with you.. perfect tactics aginst me.

Darascus- Heh I remember pretending to be good and trying to ask you about certin preps... you never gave much but funny. I almost had you sometimes too. I got real upset though you got me when you had a gang.. then my things got pillaged. Basically whenever i died to was to a gang.

Outlanders - always hiding in bushes never great fights I can remember. Oh yes gang squad as well. Oh wait throkk would run around alone never got'm though.

Nexus -

Kiraan I wanted to get you so bad... but really only saw you a few times online and then you had a buddy with you. But I just wanted to test myself aginst you seemed tough.

Iltch - Never know what sousidan had aginst you... but my character really wanted you dead. Don't think i ever got you and I tried... really hard. Great nexan.

Empire -

Eoria - I never came close... you own me. Great job

Jhuutr - i got you back a few times after you and eoria got me in the underdark ha!

dark elf new warmaster- heh I got tooled so bad by you never got tooled so bad like that froma non rager.

Village - my favorit foes.

Cezar- good fight and many you're slippery caught you in the end though.

Yevander- had fun with you.. great fights good commander and balls.

Harol- there had been so many times I entered fights still slowed.. more so with you. And not only were you good and cuttin me up I just really made it worse. To bad I was hoping you'd stick around longer.

old dark elf commander- i wasn't even close to a match..village leaders are tough as nails. Yevandr and i had some great battles but soon as he hit commander different game.

Scion-

Ravon - beast... thanks for giving me a go! I hope I did you proud.

Llorenz - man you were all round nasty. I really admired your playing and your char well done.

Zanadir - not sure why you got all upset at me. I have odd playing times... and alot of the time I'd have to just sit there link dead. thats what happens when you try to mudd from work. But early on we seemed to get along as well as evil folks can

Igbah - Another beast - if i ever made a warrior I'd try to be like you..

Imms- Thanks for making a cool game and sorry I'm not very good at RP but I swear I'll try next time... you're just limited with shifters.... but timeless hours and sometimes you get no love. So an honest thanks.

twist- thanks for the title..I know it came from an odd event... but thanks for giving me some notice.. though I'm sure it's more becuase of the villagers and not my own actions. But first title I've ever gotten so I'll take it!

Anyways sorry if I missed some of you I'm sure I'll be back for one more char then go back into Wow or something.
65522, You were so tough!
Posted by Darascus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry that when you died it was to a gang (this was so long ago I can't even remember it). One on one we always seemed to draw a stalemate, which is fine. You scion mages are by-and-large a very tough crowd.

You were very dedicated to getting back that Scepter when we had it, and you could just whittle away at the tara'bal so fast that I could never really stop you. But thanks for all the good fights, and I wish you luck with your next.
65531, Bummer.
Posted by Dungard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some good fights when I first heroed, but for the last month I could never find you! You must have been doing some super-secret exploration or something. Our battles were great, you were always good at mixing it up and stuff. Good luck, best wishes, keep on trucking, you're the man aaaaaand don't sweat the small stuff (for good measure.)
65536, Great Fights
Posted by Pesawwkt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tenacious, with a capital T!

We had some great fights, that one with you and the other air shifter tag teaming all over Hamsah, Balator and the Imperial Lands, some great scraps at the Chasm and the Fort.

I will post logs next week when I get back in town on the board.

Excellent foe, always kept me on my toes.
65532, Great!
Posted by Throkk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember a young Sousidan sending Throkk some interesting tells. I
made a note to maybe seek you out and chat a bit. Then it turns out you
turned to scion! Too bad.

>Oh wait throkk would run around alone never got'm though.

Yeah, I tried to stir up some fights, but you were often busy with other
stuff. And when you weren't and looking for me, I was usually half dead,
so I just ran away.

It sounds like you had great fun and have a nice attitude. Forget WoW
and keep on trucking in CF ;-)
65538, RE: Had so much fun!
Posted by Cezar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, we had some good fights. You had a knack for flying to me at the worst times. You were much tougher to fight at the end than the first few times we fought. Glad you had fun.
65539, RE: Had so much fun!
Posted by sousidan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah I'd wait over head to wait for the right time to strike becuase I knew you were tough and you could make it to the village quick. So i fugred the only way to seal the deal was to be an opportunist. Just shows the respect i had for you.
65547, The roads of thera are safer
Posted by yevandr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man you gave me a rough time. I just couldn't beat that jag of yours without thirsting and being near full health to start the fight. And for so long there was more then one of you in the air and always plenty of people on the ground so you just made my life really difficult. Even most air shifters I will eventually get the drop on and pincer down out of form but I never ran into you unless you were ready.

toward the end though I think it would have been a different fight cause you stopped playing a bunch before my key skills got mastered and the only fight we got was the one you got your title for. I still don't know what twist was babbling about I mean you were ballsy, you attacked both of us at once and eventually you get tired of people trying to exploit rager mechanics so I just didn't flee when you brought me into the fight again. I think you deserved a title that was more fit to you then a stab at the village leadership.
65580, Man you kicked my ass around.
Posted by Doriach on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think I got you once earlier in life, but from then on it was pain city. Scary Air-offense shifters make me smile, so well done.
65499, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Sousidan the Grand Master of Changelings, Grave Threat to the Village
Posted by poshka on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have to give you props on how strong this char was..and very sneaky. We started out friends then things changed and you came after me ever chance you got...and killed me everytime. You ended up being an enemy in the end. But still good job.
65501, sorry..
Posted by sousidan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
i had some "rp" lol .. and sousidan was so pissed at you that you'd stand there watching me fight off villagers when we leveling..then left me. So I just wanted revenage... but otherwise I always thought you were cool. See ya in the fields!
65503, RE: sorry..
Posted by poshka on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think you went a little past revenge after about the 5th or 6th time you killed me but all is good.