Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [HERALD] Xhirathos the Grand Mistress of Artistry
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=65430
65430, (AUTO) [HERALD] Xhirathos the Grand Mistress of Artistry
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jan 17 15:01:07 2008

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Xhirathos perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:185
65488, Well. Hell.
Posted by Enigmatic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't really mean to auto like this, but I just kept letting it space that I should log on and delete. I liked playing this character for the most part. Bards are pretty nice, even with all the spam I had to do when I ranked too fast to perfect sing before level thirty or whatever that was. Joining Heralds was pretty interesting, even though I saw Iunna once for about two seconds when I was inducted. Going to Hell with a group for my first time was extremely fun, even though the one thing I didn't want to do with this character (sleep;heal;sleep;heal;etc) I ended up doing frequently, but the trip was well worth it. I have to thank a few different people, but if I miss anyone, just post and I'll get back.

Patick: Heh. We went through a lot. Not enough good I can say, really, and oddly I hated you with Sybea, but liked you with X. You got married and X was fine with it. Lost Elven Vaults are fun, loved it. Thanks for the lessons.

Href: Holy jeeze, you didn't like me? Really? Heh. X didn't really like thieves so much. What I saw from you I liked. Loved you with Sybea. One of those other times I get to see a few different angles of a character. Well done.

Ildrim: When I wasn't word ####ing you with Sybea, I was getting assassinated... Fun fun. Good show.

Gaspar: I liked Gaspar. Would have liked to see you more.

Ravon: Holy crap, love, you're scarey. Glad I got to take those trips with you and you didn't eat me when I wasn't exactly up to snuff healing. I'll get the hang of bards yet.

Vanakoth(sp?): We have a few good fights. You killed me pretty fast when I had JUST regained form, and it urked me enough to at least not want to fight you again.

Anyone I missed, sorry, been a while since I've played this character. I had fun, but I won't be playing a Herald for a really, really long time, if ever.

See you in the Fields,
X, Sybea, Arkuss
65490, Orange Wedding Dress!
Posted by Aubrei on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
so shoulda married patick for ####s and giggles :p
65493, I knew it!
Posted by Hrefnwik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought for awhile you guys were the same player, after Sybea had to say she'd never heard of Xhirathos, and Xhirathos seemed to know a bit more about traps than any bard I'd ever met, and the play times, and never seeing the two online at the same time. But then couldn't imagine anyone having that much time for those characters, Xhirathos actually seemed to know how to get from A to B, and the chars being so different. Actually, I'm shocked - two totally different characters and RP. I'm amazed at your ability to immerse in different RPs. and good god, do you ever not mud?

btw, you musta been floored when I just handed you those gauntlets. No way I'd ever let Sybea have 'em, but Href just seemed to need to impress Xhirathos. Which made me dislike you more, of course.
65514, RE: Well. Hell.
Posted by Patick1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
lessons? hrm well you knew far more than i do about cf and you still do.
the vaults i remember going there briefly with my old chars fiancee. when it wasn't lost i think. 2004. long time ago. and for the deck of fate. that really was the second time ive been there. i just observed the first time when they took me there. gasper and the shifter.

sybea was fun, i thought she didnt like me nor hate me. cause she did spend some time with me. ohh btw sorry about killing her that one time. i really didn't mean to.

im surprised i did actually. heh.
65477, RE: (AUTO) [HERALD] Xhirathos the Grand Mistress of Artistry
Posted by Hrefnwik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man, for some reason Hrefnwik really wanted you to like him. Your sharp tongue fixed that eventually. You were definitely intriguing.
65439, RE: (AUTO) [HERALD] Xhirathos the Grand Mistress of Artistry
Posted by Patick on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was i the only reason you decided to stay about?

I don't know what to say though.

We wen't through alot in the terms of a roleplaying relationship. I remember when I first asked you to join me and the dwarf i think it was. (who later ended up killing me cause i wasn't neutral.) I thought you didn't like me at all. and yet you continued to travel with me and such. and then 5 hours later that day we were still traveling and such and building an amazing friendship. wasn't it like 5 or 6 days straight we traveled for hours each day. heh. then i started this new job at the gas station which changed my hours alot. i was working from 11 am to 7 pm. thats why i wasn't around as much. sept for wed and thurs.

that whole marrage thing was funny and fun as hell. heh you denied me so many times. grr.. I had a feeling i could keep trying and eventually you would break. though lauriel wasn't bad. she was really kind and kool as well.

we were there pretty much from the start for each other. with our strange humor. I wounder how many people thought we were eather strange traveling with us, or just thought it was really funny. "Xhirathos groans at the sight of you"

Then to the end, heh you didn't believe me when I told you that was it. but still you were there in the end. Really the only person i would of wanted to see there. I mean come on. who else explored Paticks role better? Thank you for the amazing roleplay and stuff. If you want to contact me sometime my aim is Zepplinboarder23