Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Kiraan Yaarim the Force of Nature, Meter of Mind
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=65398
65398, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Kiraan Yaarim the Force of Nature, Meter of Mind
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jan 17 01:11:51 2008

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Kiraan perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:druid
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:324
65412, Now the goodbyes, officially
Posted by Narissa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What a blast CF still is after all these years. I've been on the break but just decided to hero a druid which I've never done so. My past 2 druids (Caeth and some other I could not remember) were in their mid-40s.

Migrated to Australia, bought a new house, moved into new area, starting new job, too many stuff to doing about the house, family... yada-yada. All the stuff that RL takes from your time in CF :(

Also wanted to try either the Outlander or new Nexus, since Caeth was the first druid Nexun. Well, not only I've enjoyed being the the cabal (thanks Bink!), I've thoroughly enjoyed the new changes, new areas and explorations (I've found a good number of ABS) and quests stuff, new Imms, new items, etc. To top it off, a leadership position (which caught me entirely by surprise!). Everything about CF is ever-changing, including the playerbase. And that's what makes CF so ever special to me.

It's the people.

So here's the farewell to the people:
1. Imms. Thank you - Twist, Rayihn, Daevryn who were there for the cabal. Also to the others who were either writing codes, or fixing bugs and the long-time IMPs (you know who you are).

And Sebeok. You've made it possible. I know I've prayed too much in the beginning. Buy hey, I'm a mortal who has needs :P

2. Players: Nexus. Alright you folks are a good bunch. Keep it up!
My counterpart Iltch - hate your guts but you always get the job done.
Bink!, Ghromm, Krengar, Nwaereth, Farascuile, Aldonuis (Twist!), Sulerias, Bogg?, Grecken, etc (put your char's name down, there is a whole bunch of you which I can't remember at the moment!)
You all made it possible for Kiraan to bring the joy of mudding and being a cabal. Keep rocking for the Island!

3. My arch-enemies: Battleragers.
What can I say, without you, the Island won't be worth fighting for.

Golkyrr, Yevandr (pincer-pincer = dead druid), Harol, Cezar (i've watched you rise in ranks, keep it up!), Mulmeris, Phly-firegiant, Chakra, even the loud-mouthing Bseter, make the village proud. Gah there were so many of you, just put it down, or sue me :)

3. Imperials.
The only ones who were scary were Eoria, Kostyann, Zridv. Kiraan hates both of you as he doesn't know how to overcome you both. I was just a whipping boy, especially Kostyann. I don't know how much times you've bested me.

4. Outlanders. A couple, Werizdan (sp?), Danrae (just saw your delete :( ), Dara-something (elf bard), Lyphine, etc. Most of the time I can't see you, so was had to communicate effectively.

And hot winds, Throkk! Made wood for Throkk, druid?

5. And all the other players. CF can't be without you. Without your presence, who would try out the areas, the items, the gods?

Cya in the fields!

Signing out,
Kiraan, Narissa, Llohuir, and a whole other bunch I forgot.

PS Who said empowerment chars are hard?
PPS Who said wands are hard to find?
PPPS Who said CF changes are worse than previously?

Give and take, I think it's a better game now.
65416, We didn't tangle too much straight out.
Posted by Zridv on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I did get you that one time, and I was very happy about that. Druids can be a very dominating class, so I give them a lot of room and respect. I try to always be fair to those I kill and not take much, if anything beyond coins. Now, if you havea full set of darkened, you can be assured I'll take what is needed. :) Anyway, I thought you were a good foe, and we had a few descent talks.
65419, You were cool
Posted by Throkk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed the chats and the few runs together, and thanks for all
the transmutes!

We often met in the "quiet hours", so it was cool having you around.
It would have been fun to have a few fights, but since you didn't make any trouble Throkk didn't see any reason to. There were a few times were it was close though.

>Give and take, I think it's a better game now.

CF kicks ass. I think it is very balanced now, except for a few, fortunately very rare items. Just need double the players. At least during my times.

Good luck getting settled in, and hope to have you back eventually.
65440, Bye.
Posted by Werzidian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for all the transmuter, that was the extent of our IC relationship mostly.

I inteacted with both Narissa and Llohuir back when, Narissa especially was a cool character.
65486, RE: Now the goodbyes, officially
Posted by Cezar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed our fights and interactions. Too bad we never had that conversation. It would have been interesting I think. Best of luck to you in your endeavors.
65405, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Kiraan Yaarim the Force of Nature, Meter of Mind
Posted by Sulerias on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kiraan, not you too. We had some fun times running around. Will miss that char alot.