Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectActually I want to add one thing...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=65229&mesg_id=65267
65267, Actually I want to add one thing...
Posted by Lightmaged on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is from my goodbye thread for Malic, whom was Chancellor before Kanaev.

Baerlias/Kanaev: Damn your servitors kill you more than our enemies. I liked running around with you.

The difference between Kanaev and yourself, is he didnt bitch delete and then blame everyone else. He toughed it out, Ate alot of servitor deaths, through a language barrier as well, and eventually was rewarded with the position. Whiners who RAGE delete under 100 hours, don't usually get leader spots.

I personally witnessed alot of his servitor deaths. I did not think he was going to last as a hero.

I have played evil conjurers, and my last one, died ONCE, to an ice devil that broke the circle and then kicked my ass. The reason I did not die as often as you complain is simple...I kept my demons happy, during hunts, I would stop and sate them a bit. And for devils, I would use them for a specific purpose, ie)killing someone or raiding....and then I would get rid of them. You need to play conjurers with intelligence. I realize I am conservative in my playstyle, but some classes require finesse.

You dont seem to grasp this.