Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI partially agree
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=65229&mesg_id=65248
65248, I partially agree
Posted by N b M on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Having trying to roleplay with Kanaev extensively as both friend and foe, I found it rather lacking to the point that I personally thought he did not deserve chancellorship. Now when he got it, for whatever reason his pk ratio and the way he made other cabals fear 'scion' as a whole (when he was around) made up for the total lack of rp and the ooc'ness that he would bring out.

I also agree that he would have been long dead long long long before he became quite a force if he did not have the opportunity to abuse said bug.

But what does any of those few facts have to do with you blaming other people for your failure and giving up/pointing fingers and all together trying to hold the staff accountable for something that you couldn't do. Then threatening everyone else with not playing this game because the immortals have favorites. I will be the first to point fingers at some of the staff for #### I think they did wrong, ask any of them... half of them prolly hate me, but here YOU are wrong. Your own innabilities at both game mechanics and the lack of experience or lack of problem solving ability is what rocked you. Who's fault is that? Where you even around when Kanaev was and how does he even apply to your terrible ability at cf?

Stick around and try to get better if you want.
Or leave, we don't need people who cry and complain about their own faults when there is actually a few things that could be fixed and need attention.

Chris