Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectSearch _IS_ overpowered! (quotes)
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=65229&mesg_id=65240
65240, Search _IS_ overpowered! (quotes)
Posted by Kriis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I sometimes wished I could get a better handle on your RP, but our times ended up not meshing and the language barrier was a bit of an issue.
-Valkenar

Yaw, i actually think that i sucked at RP.
-Kanaev

You were ridiculously powerful. I don't mean this to slight you, but I'm not sure how much of that was "you" and how much was "chancellor conjurer".
-Waserax

I liked Kanaev, especially towards the end, because you seemed like some guy who was really just playing to have fun and not sweating the small stuff.
-Sekhuroth

Kanaev you were a great character, the only odd thing, and this is so minor I'm almost embarrased to point it out, but what I noticed is that you would occasionally go slightly OOC that made me raise an eyebrow. Regardless, neither of us were very talkative characters but we were both very pragmatic.
-Haratzi

Wed Jan 10 06:20:30 2007 by 'Eshval' at level 51 (242 hrs):
Made Chancellor as being the most qualified at present.
-Eshval

Tue Jan 16 21:17:36 2007 by 'Eshval' at level 51 (294 hrs):
Okay, the lack of standout personality, Kanaev is doing a pretty decent job of running things and garnering a nice pk ratio.
-Eshval

Wed Feb 28 14:33:50 2007 by 'Twist' at level 51 (468 hrs):
Few of us gave some thought to a CON quest for this guy, but considering that he (wittingly or unwittingly) made use of a bug that allowed him to nof pets to get rid of angry servitors and probably would have died an extra 30 times to angry devil/demon types, I kinda feel he got his CON quest. He also hasn't really been looking for one, as far as I have seen.

Sat Mar 31 10:01:38 2007 by 'Daevryn' at level 51 (577 hrs):
One death left; I gave him two trains and an echo based on the coolness of this character and his long and consistent RP, he can prolong lis life if he chooses. He immediately trained con twice.