Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Eurantic the Force of Nature
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=65130
65130, (AUTO) [None] Eurantic the Force of Nature
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jan 10 17:08:15 2008

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Eurantic perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:druid
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:185
65131, Whoa. How old is this character? -nt-
Posted by Mek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
asfasf
65132, RE: Whoa. How old is this character? -nt-
Posted by Zandorix_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
hahahah he rolled longgggg time ago... rayihn follower with tattoo... once got tatto, raihyn was going through wedding, so char really didnt take off like wanted.... whod you know eurantic with?

anyway was fun.. druids can be deadly... and can also die swiftly depending on situation...

as always I love outties...

I date back to old school masters... Zandorix the drowned duck was last master.. got title when was in first group to explore whistlewood... know viscrinth was with me and a air shifter called the winged courier of whiskey...

last few chars was outtie parantl wolfpaw.. invoker..

Geranim, Meter of mind... nexus shifter...

and a few recent non hero chars...

but currently playing a hero cabaled...

post more when dead...

see ya in field.

65143, Whoa!
Posted by Mek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Zandorix...I was JUST talking about my favorite shifter I ever played (Jahzul) over on the shapeshifter thread in Gameplay, and one of the coolest things that character ever did was sneak up on you in cat-form, while you were out of your own form, in seantryn modan, shift into a lion right in front of you and beat the crap out of you!

Of course that was pretty much that character's highlight, being the newbie that he was. Good to see an old timer!
65150, hahahah I remember that
Posted by Zandorix_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Zandorix had same two forms.. cat and lion.. back when you only got two form worth using... and that was when lions pawned.... I still got logs somewhere of me a/b/s ed with my 2k + hps with transform just killing 5 or 6 villagers at a time....

fun times