Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Kelteon Inkernannen the Prolific Practitioner of Prose, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=64879
64879, (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Kelteon Inkernannen the Prolific Practitioner of Prose, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jan 5 14:32:32 2008

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Kelteon perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:326
64991, Kelteon Inkernannen the Prolific Practitioner of Prose, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Klyndenstrom on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well I can't say I am shocked that you didn't mention me but... I am a little sad at least... I cant count on both hands the amount of times you and I worked so hard to heal the outer and inner guardians at the fortress. And our last conversation. I didn't delete that day I did log in a time or two more... but I just couldn't get back into playing after I moved. And on a sidenote that this was by far the worst luck I ever had when it came to pk fights... that and it was my first shield pally. Besides that, I thought you were very well played. I liked Kelteon a lot and thought you had a big heart, which is really needed to pull off a good acolyte. You seemed to try some foolish tactics at times but never gave up... I also give big props for that. All in all I would say your one of my favorite fortress folk that I interacted with, even if we didn't rank up together or such.
64941, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Kelteon Inkernannen the Prolific Practitioner of Prose, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Llorenz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't know if you were one of those guys that was just oblivious to their hps or you just didn't care. Your posts have gotten you mixed reviews but to be honest I enjoyed reading them. Then again I enjoyed reading Farasulie's posts too :P
I enjoyed our interactions and our fights, even though they were somewhat one sided. Good luck with your next.

Llorenz
64881, Forgot empire
Posted by Kelteon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
zridv: good fights through past won some lost some
Eoria: Very well played empress! Im gonna step on yer back an run an axe through your spine if you dont obey me ####te. Thing is dont do it alone will have six others do it for me hahahah! Thats all i think of her.
Thanks all of you for the fun times well see you reincarnated i reckon
64880, What a long ride!
Kelteon was a character i created after taking a two year break from carrionfields. My last character was Volicitry the Dedicated Inquisitor. So although most of you thought I was new. Well the whole game really changed actually so it was like new all over again.
Had lots of very frustrating deaths as a Acolyte. Numberless gangrapes so on and forth. But hell Fortress usually got them back so it evened out in the end. I worked really hard on all of my poems countless hours of my girlfriends screaming at me. I bet shell be happy when she gets off from work. Hahahah. This character really exploded and slowely became somone everyone liked really. Even some of the evils like me i know they did. I tried to add some child actions in this character to make it more fun cause well a true bringer of happiness be a child i think.
Well on with goodbyes! Ohh yes ausome threads on my death thanks to Immortals!
Immortal: met very few of them Baerinka thanks for making me Acolyte. That was really cool and unexpected.
Braemir: Ausome coach! Thats all i gotta say.
And to the ones that helped me with my title an all that jazz thank you! It makes the game so much more fun.
fortress:
Darascus: My friend and brother! Make those squires chase chickens! Get em! You earn my respect the whole time i played.
Dungard: Shoulda had that drinken contests.
Amaras: Your gonna become Acolyte just hang in there
Ghirlak: Loved you too
Kilthig: Yar brother of Dungard! ausome character in my opinion
Nolyek: Thaks for showin me the elven vaults again.
scion:
Ravon: Congrats on just being a brute kickass character!
Llorenz: Immort on day i die! hahah good fights i died all of them i think
Sousidan: tough dam changeling
tribunal:
Only one worth even mentioning here be Pissidun and Adina cause well they really only ones worth a ####te in my opinion i played a Justiciar while back so i can have my opinion. But perhaps just havent talked to to many.
The list can keep going but ill end the agony of reading this already long post. Ohh yah I loved kinda pissed peole off with my nonsense ramblin ingnorant elf roleplay! Its fun to play this game see you in the fields!!!!!! An im broke as joke just got laid off so if anyone wants to pick up pbf thanks if not that cool too!

Jeremiah
64882, RE: What a long ride!
Posted by Lightmaged on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ohh yah I loved kinda pissed peole off with my nonsense ramblin ingnorant elf roleplay!

You did a good job at being annoying. Your need to tone it down a little over the cabal channel though. Any other cabal and you would have been gutted.

Overall, glad you had fun. This will make my log ins quicker when I dont have to scroll through your daily bardnotes. I did like some of them though, just TOO many.
64886, Hung in there a long time.
Posted by Malcolm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had the pleasure of interacting with you with several characters and I have to admit at first I found you to be a bit like an over the top actor, but the more I spoke with you I found you to be well rounded and consistent. Not that I am by any means the epitome of role players so please do not take that badly. Elven bards are always a tough combo to play and seem to really burn out quickly, but your longevity just goes to show when played well they can be quite an effective force. Well done and I hope you stick around for more.

Mal
64890, RE: What a long ride!
Posted by maxwell on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, as maxwell i would have bet 100 gold you would die from old age, guess its one bet i lost....good luck man, see you in the fields
64894, Hah
Good to know yo as well!
64895, Started feeling bad there toward the end.
Posted by Zridv on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The first time I assassinated you though, started a really good thing for me. I won't say any more than that for now. However, after the second time I started feeling bad about assassinating you. I honestly avoided trying to do it when I could have been plaguing you pretty badly I think. The last time I did was because you guys had just taken the codex and well, you were in the way. Anyway, I liked Kelteon for the most part, lots of poetry spam, but hey, thats what bards are for! Good luck.
64897, Kinda why i chose raiden the Empire for last death way cause of you actually.
Was quite fond of our interactions! You missed a few attempts at my throat i remember that!

64899, Solid Character
Posted by Kastellyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Generally, I liked what I saw of Kelteon. I didn't always understand where you were going with your works, and I generally got the impression that you were going for quantity vice quality - but, in the long run, I'm cool with that. There are bards that lean in this direction, and they have their place in Theran bars and taverns.

What really came across to me was the positive attitude Kelteon had. I saw you eat some sad, sad deaths, and you would just bounce right back, positive as ever. That's a rare skill, and I think a definite benefit to the Fortress (not the dying, the good attitude). The Fortress always seemed a happier place with you around.

Good luck with your next!

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

*** Email me your testimonials or two-line blurbs. Help our marketing efforts! ***
64911, RE: What a long ride!
Posted by Darascus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked Kelteon most of the time. Other times I wanted to strangle you until you croaked (and then a little more }(). Of course, the times I wanted to strangle you really made the relationship interesting, and so I don't regret that at all, and I hope you don't either. I was really trying to teach you things, and I hope some of it sank in. Above all, you must prepare better if you want to stand a chance in the PK realm. However, you had a lot of fun and didn't give a damn about PK, which I think is cool and respectable.

So long!
64928, Yah I relized that and listened to you the most
You had the greatest impact on Kelteon. Always keeping my brain thinking. Always on my toes. made me laugh. And cringe when you were right about things... hahah. I really didnt care about pk with this charracter. I just wanted to see how things were and get used to them again. Damn remember potions of flight for quiksand! hahaha
64934, Good ole Kelteon
Posted by Braemir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kelteon,

You were a solid presence in the Fortress. Not all that great in PK, but you sure could bounce back. Though you almost gave up at least once, and I hope you are glad you stuck around instead. I think your good attitude made for a good Acolyte and I believed it helped others keep trucking along. The game can always use more Kelteons. People who don't have to be great in PK, but can do some roleplay and keep a good attitude and make things enjoyable. You will surely be missed in the Fortress. Good luck with your next!

Braemir
64950, RE: What a long ride!
Posted by Corsix on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A unique character. Good luck with your next.
64994, Kudos
Posted by Pesawwkt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
for hanging in there, for slowly, painfully, but surely improving.
65097, RE: What a long ride!
Posted by heraldassassin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
good to see im not the only one con dying whos not a villager :P