Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON) Fredrilath the Weaver of the Elements
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=6470
6470, (CON) Fredrilath the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat May 11 18:10:42 2002

8 o''clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Heat on the Theran calendar Fredrilath perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:WARLOCK, the Warlocks of the Golden Grimoire
Hours:295
PK Ratio:13% (closer to 100% is better)

6471, RE: (CON) Fredrilath the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Fredrilath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I felt I never got anywhere with this character. I just created him so I could try out an invoker, never thought I would hero him. Damn...Invokers need alot of practice. I could easily say I used 100-150 hours just on the practice part. This is sick...it is a game...but still, I will play another invoker some day, when I have a lot(!) of time.

My second warlock. It is realy a good cabal, the people as nice, wich suits me well since I still feel a bit like a new player. But I am learning quickly.

When I fought...
I died mostly.
But the few times everything went my way and my tactics was right it was faen so fun.

I wont mention names, it has been to long so I will shurely forget someone.

Past heros: Seon (dawn bard), Nangor (shaman), Thevequn(warlock shifter lion/armadillo)...and now Fredrilath.

Asmodeus
anders-k@world-online.no
6472, RE: (CON) Fredrilath the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Boy Scout on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This caught my eye because I remember Seon being a trouper. Could I be wrong? (It may have even been Herald at that point, it's been a while)

Also, good luck with the next. Anyone who can play an invoker through (even a warlock one :P) gets my respect. I don't think I could bring myself to play one even if I -could- let a bot play it for that 100 hours. Just wouldn't suit me.

-Boy Scout

(Botting is illegal. I do not support or condone it, my point was that it's a lot of time. That is all.)
6473, RE: (CON) Fredrilath the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Fredrilath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Seon was a dawn bard. But I spent a lot of time at the inn so it could be that you remember. Else...thanks for the respect...I did not bot. I spammed my spells all the time. But I was surfing the net at the same time.

My new character is comming along nicely.

Asmodeus