Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Hey Ho!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=64265&mesg_id=64292
64292, RE: Hey Ho!
Posted by Enigmatic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I loved the earlier fights with you. Then I started getting beat around pretty badly and then remembered "Hey! I'm an assassin!"
Sorry you were so disapointed that time you're talking about that I would face you. I think one of the things I said was that "You'll face me when I turn your neck around so you can see my face before you die" or something along those lines. Ahem. Again, assassin. I fought you once with martial trance and it didn't seem to make a scrap of difference, so I went back to just trying to assassinate you.

I had a lot of warriors give me a lot of attitude for not rushing out to face them head on like they were used to. Arkuss realized from about level 40 that many of the warriors I used to cut through like butter weren't going to be so easily beaten down anymore. Hence: Assassinate. I think I'd be pissed off as a warrior, too, but Arkuss' figured that he'd fight you if he missed, and he didn't really count on missing often.

Good luck! Thanks for the post.