Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectGoodbyes
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=64239
64239, Goodbyes
Posted by Ruvah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wasnt ready to handle a specter at hero ranks.
You where not tooling me by yourself, many where.

Goodbyes.
Ambra, murder druid
Iltch, instant mage death
Valhain, are you gone please?

Every who I interacted was great.
64263, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Zanadir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Could have given me some of that gear first if this was your intention! Woe is me to a high degree.
64364, I gave someone else everything, I was shinny....
Posted by Ruvah Gulary on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was shinny when Gularys gave everything away too.
64260, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Firlanat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Somehow knew you were using Firlanat in every way possible, but so long as I didn't actually witness anything atrocious, I wasn't going to make any snap judgements.

I was a Trib n00b and got the three strikes boot. No real big deal I learned a lot. Hope you end up with a masterpiece next time.

Firl

64245, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Aubrei on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
God damn dude, you barely heroed like 10 hours ago :P reactive that character and RP being no more tribunal, before i beat you *nods* just be like "i was too powerful and great for those worthless dogs who have no sense of justice and order, blah blah blah blah, butcher people"
64244, Hmm
Posted by Aritu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had mixed feelings, you sure were evil, that one time in the graveyard I knew what was gonna happen, very well RPd imo. The summoning me into locked rooms was pretty annoying but I managed to get out. Good luck
64242, Sorry you had to go out like that...
Posted by Iltch on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was hoping to see a Mummy and you SEEMED to be relatively cool at first. Something about binder thieves bringing out the worst in people I guess, or maybe I'm just an asshole. Going the corrupt Trib route is never a good idea unless you KNOW you can pull it off, but purposefully misflagging people to screw them over isn't a good idea usually.
64243, I was relatively cool. but
Posted by Ruvah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bindhands is overpowered, end game for all the mages I talked to
End game

being able to deny a person for 10 minutes is gay.
being able to pray'Watch ruvah, I think he is going to flag me for no reason, is gay too.'