Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bolorg the Legend of the Battlefield, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=63994
63994, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bolorg the Legend of the Battlefield, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Dec 5 01:59:17 2007

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Bolorg perished, never to return.
Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:186
64041, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bolorg the Legend of the Battlefield, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Zheeser on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Pesa, you know you I went afk as we met eachother in combat about ten times and recconected dead; Roleplay can go out the window with that ;)

Oh...yeah, goodbye; I had no intention of being done with the char; the char was solid...at times I could powerhouse it but I was still learning how to work in combat; It was hard to use both of the specs together; I seemed to use one or the other. I have things that need more attention and i'm just hording gear really.

Minotaurs, always fun.

Zheesus
64082, Heh
Posted by Pesawwkt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

> Pesa, you know you I went afk as we met eachother in combat
>about ten times and recconected dead; Roleplay can go out the
>window with that ;)

Yeah sorry about that, quite honestly the fights were over pretty quick, too quick to even notice. Although the one time I did and I fled away you bled out like 2 ticks later. Ce la vie.

I have had days when my boss arrived at my desk and I had to Alt-tab and cringe, as I knew I would probably be back to a corpse. Or been attacked and watch my ####ty connection freeze, knowing full well I was I gonner.

SYITF
64016, No Goodbyes?
Posted by Pesawwkt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a strange one at times.
I don't think any of our matchups went your way.
You seemed solid enough though, your RP was pretty consistent except the times when I had just sliced you up. =0)