Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectSevenna Sevarios finally gone-
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=63831
63831, Sevenna Sevarios finally gone-
Posted by Sevenna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Folks, I have to admit that in the beginning, I had an absolute blast with this character. Unfortunately, after having problems with my internet/having to get my computer taken in, I just kind of stopped playing her. In all honesty, I didn't want to, I still kinda want to be able to play out the whole insanity thing that I had going for her.

I knew so many people over the course of her life that it really isn't particularly funny since she talked to just about everyone that came into the bar. I'm not sure that I could write any goodbyes in advance because I'm just waiting until I have to go to work right now, but let me know if you feel deserving of a goodbye(believe me it's nothing personal)and I'll get to it ASAP.
63859, Take care and thanks for the nice time at the Docks.
Posted by Rioko on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Too bad that the Fiend field test did go so wrong... :p
63867, RE: Take care and thanks for the nice time at the Docks.
So, you're the one that started the whole "creature" bit?
63882, Hmmm
Not sure what you mean with "creature bit"...
Also depends on if its a good or a bad thing. ;p
63883, RE: Hmmm
At the docks when Sevenna was a lowbie someone made a comment about her being a creature. Whoever it was I have to give a huge thank you because it lead me to the whole abomination/multiple personality syndrome RP.

While I take things to my characters personally, another part analyzes the experiences early on and I get some pretty good ideas.
63885, Ah ok, wasn't me in that case. :p ~
nt
63855, RE: Sevenna Sevarios finally gone-
Posted by Teutonium on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That is too bad you were having internet connectivity. It was fun coming to see you in the inn. Then you stopped logging in and didn't start again until right before Teut died. I knew he was about to, but didn't say anything. Sorry you lost the will with the character!
63854, Bye!
Posted by Mreeshai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
In the early days, Sevanna was a gift to Herald, being the main organizator of Inn events. It felt kind of bad, forgetting both of the two events I was planning to participate in, so sorry about that. (It isn't against my role, though, as Mreeshai lives quite strongly in the now and doesn't have a very good memory.)

Anyway, nice char and good luck with your next!
63842, Ohh my!
Posted by Patick on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There are quite a few names I am hopping I will never have to see in here, kind of like Live for ever damnit! and You are definitly one of them!

Why why why! You Gaspar Lauriel and I still had some exploring to do!! And I had to slay that inner demon you carried as well!

My friend you definitly will be missed. I guess this makes Gaspar the Oldest Herald then Mrees and then I.

Man I had a char once who was the Third oldest Tribunal. That was fun... Even the younger Tribunal gained rank faster than him and took over. Man Do I get old with chars... You should of to!!!
63850, RE: Ohh my!
There's certain limitations to what I could RP out, you know? Sevastra was just another PC inside Sevenna along with Sevarios and there were severe limitations to just what I could do. I have a real hard time RPing the really uncontrollable bitches, I mean... Look at how Sevenna was for so long! She was always cheery and so happy it was contagious. I've got to admit though, I thought Patick was hitting on her a long friggin' time ago.
63872, RE: Ohh my!
Posted by heraldassassin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Haha no, I knew you were with gaspar and at the time I was trying to hook up with Xhirathos, I am for one and one only :P. Though It was in my role to be the Old man who hits on the pretty ladys. Though Within respect. and for the record you were the one who stripped!
63876, RE: Ohh my!
Wasn't she getting dressed for something?
63888, RE: Ohh my!
Posted by Patick on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
ya i think so. and for the record she was the flirting one!
63857, RE: Ohh my!
Posted by Mreeshai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>My friend you definitly will be missed. I guess this makes
>Gaspar the Oldest Herald then Mrees and then I.

Mreeshai was created 28.5.2007 and managed to got inducted to Herald a week or so before 8.7.2007. Mree is still feeling young inside, so don't get the oldest Herald hopes up. :P
63866, SO you prolly remember one of my other Heralds... n/t
nt
63874, RE: SO you prolly remember one of my other Heralds... n/t
Who was your other herald?
63875, RE: SO you prolly remember one of my other Heralds... n/t
Technically, I've had three others, but Sevenna's earlier years, she was my best.

In the past for heralds I had Meora, Seeayna, and Shesala, in that order.
63878, Oh yea, and before I forget-
Posted by bugboy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Chances are I'll be back in Herald before you know it, but not until some of the current crowd dies off so I can start fresh with 'em.

Sevenna
63873, RE: Ohh my!
Haha ya though Im 64 ic. 22 irl.. I feel damn old in both! Im already going through mid life crisis!! *sigh* Where is the fountain of youth when I need it
63877, RE: Ohh my!
Posted by bugboy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Aaah, to feel the pains and burdens of my characters... Cept it sucks kinda... Always manage to roll more successful female characters than I do male characters.. THAT gets under your skin quick.

Sevenna Sevarios