Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Gatusso the Champion of Battlefields
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=63595
63595, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Gatusso the Champion of Battlefields
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Nov 20 14:51:13 2007

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Gatusso perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:93
63604, Gah!
Posted by Kiraan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Alas I have lost my bondmate! Why?!!!

It was good seeing you about. Darn give those Imperials and Villagers a bit more space and we all get the boot in our faces. Great time running, defending and bonding with you. Was hoping to see ya reach hero.

Kiraan
63596, Boredom. Time to move on to some other character.
Posted by Gatusso on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I threw myself in a bunch of difficult pk situations just to have a bit of fun before deleting. I didn't enjoy my build at all. Also, I wasn't too fond of Nexus. I liked the cabal's ideology, but the lack of active players in my time (central evenings) made it a bore. I ranked one level while bonded. That's it. So only having vanguard as a cabal power...meh. I'd rather move on to something more entertaining.

I think I'll stick with either elves or giants, too. I didn't like being a dwarf as evade never worked, no physical resist, unimpressive strength (for nice axes, anyway), and terrible tanking. Axe/whip wasn't all I cracked it up to be. I'm sure others could pull it off better, it just didn't fit my style.

I didn't really do much to earn immteraction, but just a bit would have been nice. Thanks for the conversation, Daevryn. Was my take on your religion appropriate? Could we have gone anywhere with it? Honestly, I'd rather play against you as players than interact with your immortal, truth be told.

Kiraan, good to see you running around. I liked your character, even though you move oh so slowly!

Sulerias - good times.

Yrillibink - kinda odd, but I definitely enjoyed having you around. You do what you do really well.

Taytum - I feel for you man. Hang in there, and don't be afraid to just throw yourself at things and learn.

Krengrar - well played, I like your approach a lot. Thanks for the few ranks we could get and good luck with the dragons!

Jenjo - missed you man, wish you were around more.

Others - been too long since I've seen you.

Enemies - had fun tangling with everyone, only two that stood out were Selurth and Ferrod. Good rivals, those.

I really did get frustrated being the only Nexite on in my playing time. That was a bummer.

I was only full looted once. And I died a lot, I tried to hang in every single fight that was somewhat winnable. But being picked clean by a teen Oath was gay. Everyone else, thanks for the respectable fights. I'm glad the respect was reciprocated. Cheers to the playerbase for that!
63600, RE: Boredom. Time to move on to some other character.
Posted by Selurth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good fights... good luck with your next.
63631, So Long...
Posted by Krengrar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you for the compliment.

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't enjoying the character, but I'll give you lots of bonus points for stretching yourself and trying something new. :)

I wish we got to interact more, though I did enjoy our few. Too bad our times didn't mesh more.

See you around.
63637, RE: Boredom. Time to move on to some other character.
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>I think I'll stick with either elves or giants, too. I didn't
>like being a dwarf as evade never worked, no physical resist,
>unimpressive strength (for nice axes, anyway), and terrible
>tanking. Axe/whip wasn't all I cracked it up to be. I'm sure
>others could pull it off better, it just didn't fit my style.

But soooo many hit points! :)

I think it kind of depends on your mix of enemies. Vs. the maledictoiny classes I really really like how dwarves stack up. If it comes down to a warrior on warrior beatfest, probably, not as good.

>I didn't really do much to earn immteraction, but just a bit
>would have been nice. Thanks for the conversation, Daevryn.
>Was my take on your religion appropriate? Could we have gone
>anywhere with it? Honestly, I'd rather play against you as
>players than interact with your immortal, truth be told.

Thanks for the feedback.

I think you had a decent take on it... I wasn't sure what to do with your story and hope I didn't muff that too badly.