Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Janarius the Coastrunner
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=63566
63566, (DELETED) [None] Janarius the Coastrunner
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Nov 19 05:15:56 2007

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Janarius perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:ranger
Level:30
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:60
63576, Farewells
Posted by Janarius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really had high hopes for this character but then I remembered why I never MUD before the Summer holidays anymore.

Mariners seem impressive, you lose some strength on land but I am sure in the hands of a more skilled hunter/pker they could still be deathful on land. They are definitely a force to be reckoned with on water, additionally, when fighting new enemies, a careful player can catch enemies completely off guard on water too. I rolled this character predominantly to explore underwater a little and expand my knowledge of ranking areas. In that respect, it was a success. I probably would have gone Outlander over time but I just could not commit.

The character was meant to be pirate-like. I hope this came across IC. I would have added and made the character more three dimensional over time, but this happened.

Farewells:

Every time I come back to CF (i think I average 2 characters a year now)the playerbase has decreased a little, but the quality of the players and player knowledge seems to have increased. I had virtually no negative interactions, thanks to everyone who made the character so enjoyable.

Nahmordyn, Yanira, Ghurken, Ina, Barenius (spelling?) and Kene. I had fun with all of you. Best of luck with all your respective stuff. Might run with some of you again this summer. See you in the fields.