Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Zorran Xanthrill the Weaver of the Elements
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=63513
63513, (DELETED) [SCION] Zorran Xanthrill the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Nov 17 13:32:10 2007

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Zorran perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:336
63567, That was it.
Posted by Zorran on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is my return character after about two-three years away from the game. Well, I made Obbler just to get "into" the game again. I made the mistake of taking all 7 paths, which resultet in some painstaking hours practicing, but I guess I knew this considering my experience with invokers. For future reference, if I ever make another invoker, I will not take the water path. I only used the water spells because I forced myself to do it, since I had replacements or better spells for all the water based ones. I hit hero on this character JUST as scion went into power, and it quickly became boring to be honest. One of the reasons I make scions is the fact that they are almost always underdogs, but if they get 2 or 3 online they pretty much annihilate the range. Scion.. is not made for having 2-3-4 people online almost all the time.

Scion:

Ravon
---
You are a beast, plain and simple. But it was quite annoying that you asked me to stay out of battle so many times :) Im impressed what you have managed to do with a dark-elf anti-paladin.

Chrichuk
---
My first introduction to you was a dispel and a forked while I was sleeping in the hamsah guild. I think you wanted to test if I was on guard, or just AFK'ing in guild. Later on you became something like an eternal rival to me, competing to be the most dangerous invoker in the chasm.

Igbah
---
It is so much fun running around with a strong warrior as a voker, we can pretty much kill anything in the world by pure damage output.

Iszjir
---
We raided quite alot together, and I remember you taking me to the mountain with Ilmdrin when I was level 35 or 36.

Meldressen/Elemek
---
Always handy with defense, offense and air support.

Empire:

Eoria
---
You are one of those people that can take a group of characters that alone isnt to strong, and turn them into a force to be reckoned with. You made things difficult for me on many occations.

Jhuutr
---
Solo you where not much to be feared, but when you teamed up with Eoria the misdirect/pincer and reverberating could be fairly scary.

Batu
---
Read above, much the same.

Fortress:

Pesawwk(sp?)
---
I really wanted to kill you, but you where incredibly dodgy and hard to nail down. Props to you for managing to survive as an arial vs. a voker.

Paladins
---
There were a few of you, but never really saw anything of you except a raid or two when you had way superiour numbers.

Outlanders:

Linaeren
---
Its quite nasty to oppose a druid that knows what he is doing, you almost got me quite a few times while we tried to retrieve against you and the other outlanders.

Neyveryd
---
You got me when I was defending at the chasm vs 3 raiding outlanders. You neuroed me and I was locked down from 1200 health to 0 with full shields and ABS. Later on I had more saves to match your neuros so you where not as dangerous anymore.

Danrae
---
It is always nasty to face a cabal that has healer support. Healers make anyone a force to be reckoned with. I remember you gating after me when I had retrieved from the fortress. I had 3-4 people on my tail for quite a while, fun times. Facing that kind of opposition is what I love about scion. Shame it happened so rarely on this character.

Others:

Beauabil
---
You dissapeared toward the end of the life of this character, but we had some fun at the start, killing various mobs.

Sybea
---
One of the thieves I made sure I had good relations with. I still remember Kak running around and cleaning me out of wands and various other kick ass items. Dont want that to happen again, so I befriended the thieves :)

Ilmdrin
---
I remember when you and Iszjir asked me to level on the mountain, when I was around level 36 and starved in regards to leveling groups. It was extremly good to get those two-three last titles and recive my shields finally.

Zorran
63569, Ha
Posted by Sybea on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I still robbed you a few times while we chatted. From what I saw, I liked the char. Good luck on your next.
63573, RE: Ha
Posted by Cerunnir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have a feeling you ran off with a sapphire periapt, other than that I never noticed anything. If you robbed more, I never noticed, hence a good thief :)

If it was wands.. well.. I had alot so it would be hard to notice.
63572, ICENEEDLES!!!
Posted by Linaeren_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
For a while I only fought an invoker or two that had no idea how to fight a druid. And it made me somewhat lazy when it came time to fight you for the first time. One casting of iceneedles and I remembered why I needed to be careful.

Hell of a comeback character. You were strong and when I saw you on I knew you'd either be coming for your item or for mine. A smart druid is definitely dangerous but a smart invoker is nothing to mess around with either. Hopefully you'll keep making characters now that you've started up again. You were definitely fun to fight.
63574, RE: ICENEEDLES!!!
Posted by Cerunnir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I will be returning yes, but probably not untill over new years. Since exams is coming up, and im heading home for the christmas and new years celebration.

Druids with all those resist elemen stuff on is a nasty enemy, and the only really effective spell is the damned needles.
63579, Knew it
Posted by Pesawwkt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
After failing to make a dent in you so many times I thought to myself "is this the crazy scion guy who plays nothing but Invokers?"
We had some sick long running battles with you coming back time and time and time again, eventually I was just out of coins, preps and ideas. Kudos on a scary char, loved the taunting too!