Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Ferrod Vayeth the Champion of Warfare
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=63498
63498, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ferrod Vayeth the Champion of Warfare
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Nov 16 23:17:10 2007

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Ferrod perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:137
63527, Some quick farewells
Posted by Cointreau on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really, really enjoyed Ferrod, but I have this nasty habit of letting my temper get a hold of me . I destroyed an old laptop because of it, and ever since promised myself I would delete any character as punishment that got me worked up like that again.

Firstly, thanks IMMs. You get a lot of crap on the forums from a rather bitter group of people, but I never seen anything but great things for you. You give your spare time and effort to make this game possible, a sacrifice that does not go unnoticed.

Also, thank you for the RC reward! I always thought myself a terrible role writer, keeping them as brief as possible so as to spare you the pain, but I will step them up a notch or two from now on.

Battle; sorry for being a bastard to a lot of you guys, if you read my role, you'd understand.

Nardhoum; sorry for bleeding you as appis when we were younger. I actually forgot it was you till I looked back on the log recently. Other cool char.

Yevander; I like you. Sorry for dragging you into the circle. Pity everyone of my skills failed. I doubt I'd have won, but I could've given you a run for your money.

Izzril: Induct this guy. He's been about a while and I like him.

Others:

Gatusso; fun fights, I laughed my ass off about the reptile regen comment. I had whispers, every healing edge and was a defender. I basically healed near 500 hp in two ticks. Field; tick; tick; field and back into it.

Kressak; damn tough foe. Would've been better at hero when the level difference was less between your pets and I. Nice trick on the water though, I knew about it, just never had it used against me so I didn't expect it.

Yrillbink; You're a bard, don't expect to seal a lot of kills, but that doesn't make you weak. There is no need to call in your bash spec buddy to help you.

Nithiril: I liked your character, pity I never got to use that favour, although I really couldn't think of what to use it for anyway.

I know I'm forgetting a few, reply and I'll reply.

See you guys in the fields.
63540, Had a blast.
Posted by Gatusso on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really like how you played and enjoyed going at it with you. You were a tough opponent but it was evident you wanted to enjoy the game and enjoy other people playing.

Sorry that some folks didn't repay your effort.

I look forward to playing with you!
63544, RE: Some quick farewells
Posted by Nithinel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You where a good opponent and I loved that day when we fought on and for for two three hours. But killing a defender is always hard. Was fun fighting and interacting with you.

Good luck with your next
63570, Liked your char.
Posted by Drahmim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You never seemed scared of a fight - and that's always fun.
63582, Dammit, we were going to have some killer knife fights
Posted by Pesawwkt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That first little interaction we had just set the stage for a big time rivalry, I'm a tres bummed now.