Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Stapafurdio the Commander of Warfare, Elite Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=63494
63494, (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Stapafurdio the Commander of Warfare, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Nov 16 20:46:05 2007

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Stapafurdio perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:127
63565, Balls you have!
Posted by Kiraan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I admire you for your endurance in trucking onwards. There are people who just quit when the odds are stacked against them. You, however, dug deep and trudged on. Many times, I would have hunted you but I decided against it because I know it sucked to keep on dying and regearing. And dying again.

Kudos! Though we didn't have many battles, I admire your spirit.

Know what? It makes me want to roll up an imperial right now.

:)
63564, Good char. You had balls. n/t
Posted by Dervish on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
63561, RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Stapafurdio the Commander of Warfare, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Llorenz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were one slippery foe, for every death there were 10 infuriating chases which ended in you getting away. Good char all around
63529, We had some good fights, trading deaths and swords. Good fun. nt
Posted by Gagabhai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
63528, I liked you.
Posted by Cointreau on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry about killing you so many times that day. I know Scions held the codex, but they kept taking the head too. So I'd weaken the nightwalker till it was convulsing. Then defend it from anyone else who'd try to kill it till the Scions downed the head.

At first I tried to kill you. In the end I was just cutting you up and allowing you to flee.

Also, those two fillet battles were just mean. You'd have been sitting there swearing when you saw me walk in.
63495, Very big respect to you!
Posted by Shapa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Who cares if you loose or win if you can keep it going. Last time i could accept beating you recieved and not give up many many years ago. Very big respect to you!