Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ghirnlark the Initiate of the Macalla
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=63450
63450, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ghirnlark the Initiate of the Macalla
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Nov 14 03:20:37 2007

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Ghirnlark perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:44
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:54
63451, Brief but fun!
Posted by Icthaen-Grysh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I forced myself to delete Ghirnlark who was my comeback character after a relatively long break. Nothing wrong with him (I deleted with like 1250 hp at lvl 44 :) and only 1 pk death) but i am about to go to bed and I realized I have a huge paper due in 2 days that i haven't started and I cut class yesterday because I stayed up so late ranking like an idiot. Basically, Carrion ruins my life lol. This always happens but it's a great release when the real world is sucking but alas now it's time to face the music and go to school tomorrow. I wish I could play this game in moderation, but it's too damn addictive.

I won't do any individual goodbyes but in general i enjoyed interacting with pretty much everyone, friend or foe alike and was very impressed with the quality of roleplay. You guys are good!
Fort seems to have lots of good people making their way up and I wish I could get in there with you guys, but sadly real life comes first. My combo was just plain awesome, so much hp and good tanking skills made for a damn tough dwarf. Definitely fewest deaths I ever took on my way to hero range and I think he would've been pretty cool to play at hero. Bah, no regrets!

I won't say i'm done because that would be a lie, but till next time, thanks for the good times all of you.
63452, get'er done.
Posted by ThaDude on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good attitude. Damn saw you ranking up and wanted to kill you soon but it's better you get your studies done..

CF will be around when you finish your paper bro trust me :).
63453, get'er done.
Posted by ThaDude on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good attitude. Damn saw you ranking up and wanted to kill you soon but it's better you get your studies done..

CF will be around when you finish your paper bro trust me :).
63459, Gah
Posted by Mek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Double gah!
63471, I thought I sensed your aura at some point in Ghirn's life -nt-
Posted by Icthaen-Grysh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
63460, Thats a blow
Posted by Kilthig on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Seeing your name/ seeing Ghirnlark leaves me impressed to say the least. Was fun having someone else to have dwarven banter with. Goold luck with the paper and come back soon
63463, Rat bastage! Good luck w/ paper.
Posted by Pmurtar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
U will be missed.
63464, RE: Brief but fun!
Posted by Baerinika on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was just looking at you yesterday and thinking "Gotta watch this guy, he's a good candidate for early Maran." Oh well! Come back again, and good luck on your next!
63468, That sucks!
Posted by Bjorn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, sucks when CF does that to you. I loved hanging around with you. You were always 4-6 lvls ahead of me, but always brought me with you to gain some titles. :D

And yes, quite a few good guys ranking up now. To bad you couldn't stick around and see the outcome. :( Well, good luck with the studies and I hope you return soon.
63470, Ahh Puppet!
Posted by Kelteon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good to have you around the fort and stuff! Good luck with school.
63480, RE: Brief but fun!
Posted by Alriac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked what I saw as usual, too bad, we would have ran into each other one way or another. Drop me a line if you feel like it man

Aim Suilvanum

Later
D