Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Zanbatou the Eye, Enforcer of Dagdan
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=63339
63339, (DELETED) [None] Zanbatou the Eye, Enforcer of Dagdan
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Nov 9 23:24:48 2007

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Zanbatou perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:thief
Level:41
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:106
63347, Final Thoughts.
Posted by Zanbatou on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, it was a fun ride, that's all I can really say. From the people that I interacted with, to the leader spot I had for a short time, I really enjoyed all of it. Sadly though, for some reason, most of the times i logged in recently I just felt the drive slip away. People that I would have normally gone right after as soon as I unghosted I just let walk by, and while I did attack a few people or get attacked (recently), I could feel the restraint on my 'keep it all IC' slipping away and I thought it best to go while I ((well I think.)) can still leave a fairly decent impression on the people that I lvled with and the IMMS that took a moment to not only title me, but pay attention every now and then.

Thanks for everything, all of you, and special thanks to Sybea and Imam for taking me under their wings and giving me all that help.

Let me know what you think, if you want, and I'll respond to any goodbyes there might be. If not, no worries, and I'll see you guys in there with a new idea that I just got while I was writing this. :)