Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Sebath the Unholy Lady
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=63338
63338, (DELETED) [SCION] Sebath the Unholy Lady
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Nov 9 22:46:43 2007

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Sebath perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:anti-paladin
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:239
63356, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Sebath the Unholy Lady
Posted by Evori on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I saw you summon unshifted shifters a lot for the charges, was really kinda sad. Other than that, you were OK I suppose. I was hoping to hand your ass to you on the sea of despair when I had A/S up and all but you got away convulsing I think :(
63357, ???
Posted by Sebath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Alot? I did it maybe 3 times in my life.

And easy charge? Hey, if you're idle when I summon you and you die, you have yourself to blame. There's a lag after I summon...not like I can immediately attack you.

That was a good fight. You just did too much damage before I could maledict you. I should've used barrier..ah well.
63340, Fun Run
Basically, at this point, I don't have time to the inclination to play CF much. Instead of letting her auto, I thought I might as well as delete. Working 60+ hours a week (I'm working about 20 hours this weekend) really puts a damper on anything. ####, I just got a free xbox 360 and I barely touched it cuz I'm too tired from work.

Sebath was fun. I had a good role in the beginning, but after taking a hiatus from Sebath to play Noctraum, I got back to her and started to reach my goal. For this charac, I wanted to really rp, but didn't get to because I couldn't really put that much effort into it. A shame really.

My goal with her was three fold - Chancellor, some imm interaction (tattoo maybe), and getting the blessing of Sedayamin. Unfortunately, I only got one of the goals...Cyradia, as much as your religion is interesting, I don't think I'll be trying it anytime in the future. Maybe it's just me, but it's incredibly difficult to get your attention.

In any case, good luck to the rest of y'all and maybe I'll see you on the field.
63341, RE: Fun Run
Posted by Linaeren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We didn't interact a lot other than to fight but it was a hell of a lot of fun. You weren't afraid to mix it up. Learned a good bit about fighting a-ps from our tangles. Hope you find the time soon.
63358, Kudos
I liked you. Liked our interactions/battles, for what they were worth.

And fyi, the thing you kept trying to get me to do, I would've but my interest was waning as was my time.

Keep on trucking!
63343, RE: Fun Run
Posted by Its Bink on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

One fun AP to fight and I loved the fact that you were always away from the usual scion gank squad. Awesome fights, I hope you come back soon, players like you make this game 'three fold' fun.

Bink
63359, Thanks
No matter which charac I play, I will always think bards are a bit overpowered. Even with Rektath, Skiltore was the one enemy I had no chance in hell beating.

Bleh.

I like your charac, despite all the stuff I hear. And yes, I always try to battle alone...gets the adrenaline pumping. Me <<< Adrenaline junky
63346, RE: Fun Run
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think the biggest thing that hurt this character was the early no shows. You created the character in April and didn't hit level 30 until mid August with 61 hours. That's one way to really fly under the radar, so to speak. Unforttunately, you did this during the time that the rewards for role contests for May had been given out and nobody remembered you.

As for Cyradia, well, I know what you did wrong there, but, that may be super secret religion knowledge and I won't step on that. I will say that Cyradia is around a lot and I don't think you got her attention the way you wanted.

All in all though, when you were on later on in life, you came into your own and there were a couple of lucky moments in your life that made me chuckle. Good luck.
63360, Completely agree
I knew that would happen. Initially when I worked on this charac, I had the entire motivation down with the rp and whatnot. When a took a few months break, I kinda lost my momentum. Tried to pick it up again, but oh well...

I'm proud to say that I did get the blessings of Sedayamin though!

Yea, I knew I was missing something with Cyradia's religion. Unfortunately, I don't really have the time or the intentions to think about it. Maybe next time.
63348, I so wanted to fight you.
Posted by Throkk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The only chance I remember I spent an hour running around
looking for you. Turns out I could presumably just have rung the
door bell, but I didn't know you were a scion.

I loved the logs you posted. Totally balls-to-the-wall
without being suicidal. Way to go, man!

I hope we get to tangle in some form or other. I like your style.
63361, So did I!
Wonder why we never got to...sigh. You were the one enemy I really wanted to fight but never got it.
63351, RE: Fun Run
Posted by Batu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were scary as hell, you and Durzan... I was so excited after ganging you with Jhuutr. (Since going 1vs1 with you was just out of the question at that point. ^^)

Just couldn't decide what to do with your weapon, something in the back of my head said "Give it to Savarnic or Vanakoth!" but somehow I decided to sacrifice it...

I really enjoyed all our encounters, except one where some lowbies managed to full loot me. heh

See you in the fields, hope you get more time soon.
63362, RE: Fun Run
There were a few guys who I labeled as my unholy weapon fodder. Batu was one of them :) To be fair, so was Jhuutr and Linaeren.

I liked your charac, both pk and rp. Didn't think pk was too hot, but rp was spot on.

63355, RE: Fun Run
Posted by Dervish guest on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I fought with you by two my chars and I agree with previous post. You was a good char, return to CF, we miss you :)