Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [None] Lycastanblix the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=63169
63169, (CON LOSS) [None] Lycastanblix the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Nov 1 14:29:38 2007

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Lycastanblix perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:380
63188, Lycastanblix was my first shifter. The combo was too much fun.
Posted by Inquisitor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Lycastanblix the Vagabond.

Komodo dragon, fox, tortoise, racoon. I could find food in a cardboard box, see everything, outrun everything, rescue, and heal like crazy. I chose to be nothing but a tramp (as in bums, tramps, and hobos), and it was fitting that I could see and thus ended up bouncing around with thieves and assassins. Also fitting was that I could steal from people with extremely rare success, which was more for laughs than any sort of gain.

Thanks for the fun. I've been trying to delete for a few months now, but I could never manage to hold back for long enough to let the three day wait pass. Today I accidentally figured out that I could just rapidly kill myself to the point of con death.

I think I spent maybe the last two months in deaf mode. I could run so fast from one end of the world to the other and had no affiliations, so the surprise involved in running across people was that much more fun, without the clutter of hundreds of random tells. Sorry if anyone took it personally. I was just trying to keep things more random for myself.

I'm rambling with no purpose or end in sight. Thanks again to all I talked to, tangled with, offended, killed, stole from, gave to, harrassed, was teased ruthlessly by, killed repeatedly by, or who otherwise make the game entertaining. Thanks for staying in character, to everyone who does it, and however much effort you put in. At the very least, thanks for not talking about the real world. This game is truly a gem. The late night playerbase is pretty low, and it has gotten to be quite lonely in the wee hours. I really miss the massive playerbase of the 1990's, but I guess (with a *shudder*) that my Zork obsession has to be snuffed out eventually.

Maybe I'll be able to get more sleep, or something done around the house now... or maybe I'll just roll up a bard (or Dawg forbid, an A-P) and start hunting down gnomish shifters. :)

63189, Loved you
Posted by Ilmdrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Went from fighting you and not being able to win (I could take your fox but your komodo was a different story).
To stalking you and avoiding you all at the same time.
To laughing at you and you laughing at me, and ending up in the same 9 man group.
Then to running with you and setting fun little games for different people and still randomly fighting eachother infront of tribs.
Well done.
63190, Lycasman
Posted by Lechlerr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Lycas we had a funny history I think. Yeah, so I tigerclawed and killed a guildguard so that Ilmdrin could get in and assassinate you way back when. Geez, I had no idea a little gnome could hold such a grudge.

Let me tell you brother after two days of having a fricken rabid fox komodo dragon plague'ing regen'ing rakemonster on my ass I realized you had better be my friend. Lechlerr was always proud of himself for turning you around ;-). Now reading your short explanation on being a tramp it was probably a made moe sense than I realized heh. Glad that was the way it went we had some fun times. Bating that tribunal out onto Eastern and jumping him when you were wanted was pretty funny and sticks out in my mind though it was a bit mean of us *cough*.

I gotta admit though it was always to get ahold of you though always running around in form and whatnot..

Anyways peace out hope you had fun.
63170, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Lycastanblix the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Clarisandrie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed our interactions and you seemed to always be on the move. Take it easy and good luck on your next.