Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Mrralth the Watcher of the Storms
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=63153
63153, (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Mrralth the Watcher of the Storms
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Oct 31 19:56:23 2007

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Mrralth perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:41
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:99
63159, Goodbyes
Posted by terinth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked this char. Didn't have much of a way to lag anybody, so I couldn't keep anybody in a fight. Had about 5 deaths during this login, finally got mad and deleted. Oh well, it happens.

Goodbyes:
Imms: Thanks for the (role+desc?) exp, other than that, didn't interact any. Would've liked to chat with Baerinika, because I think a neutral Outlander could have some interesting interaction with you.

Outlander:
Danrae: ####. Sunwarden. Good job on that one. Hopefully, your diction will be unaffected without Mrralth around to screw it up. ;) Enjoyed playing with you. I'll be interested in seeing what your role is after your run is ended.

Folsa: Seemed like a damn solid char. Keep it up.

Neiss: Same as Folsa. Too bad animists seem to suck so bad. Something you said on the board that shall not be named implies you played another character I fought a lot. Not sure if that's true or not, though.

Battle:
Selurth: Seemed like a decent character. Had fun helping you spam up your skills, even if we did get caught of guard by that damn A-P.

Vherghul: Loved fighting you. Felar vs. dagger spec is bad. No love for dropping my dex. Too bad you're gone.

Scion:
Llorenz. Like I said, you ripped through me every time. Would've loved to get you at least once. I think I made you flee once or twice. Maybe if I had had a way to lag, I could've finished it. Who knows.

Fortress?
Swawren: Not sure if you got in or not, but I really wanted to bring you over to the Refuge something terrible. Part of my role spelled out that basically a felar should be in no cabal other than Outlander, since they have a feral nature. Oh well, I tried. :P

I'm sure I forgot a bunch of people. Post, I'll reply.

Prevs: Shallea is about the only semi-memorable one I'm willing to admit. Hopefully I've improved a little since then.
63166, Bleh. I can has felars?
Posted by Tkishi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm the only one in the Tree right now? I liked Mrralth and was looking forward to hero ranks with you. Thanks for ranking with me early on. Didn't we get inducted at the same time around the same rank? It was fun. Good luck with your next.
63168, RE: Bleh. I can has felars?
Argh. You and the Nightreaver (whose name I'm not gonna try to spell). I meant to post goodbyes for you both, then forgot.

Tkishi: seemed like a good char. I actually thought you were gone, since I hadn't seen you around in a while. It was good to have another felar to rank with and such. Perfected pack sense is intense. And yeah, we did get inducted at the same time. I remember wondering whether or not you were a danger when I was on the way to the Tree, heh.

Nightreaver: didn't get to interact with you much, but when I did, it was always interesting. I'd like to see what comes of the incidents between you and Danrae.
63198, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Llorenz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was a bad match up for you I think. That being said you hit like a a truck the few times I came at you with less than optimal protections. I think once you actually get me below 100 hps. It was that close! Good luck with the next.
63204, Couple more goodbyes I thought of earlier
Turjuk: I liked this char a lot for some reason. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it was always really enjoyable to level with you.

Linaeren: you seemed cool. I was looking forward to getting into hero range and chilling with you. I wish that trap we were setting in Imperial lands would've worked out better.

Desabarun: thanks for the tour of Organia. I've been there a few times, but never been through as thoroughly as we went through. I wish we could've figured out that one thing. I'll definitely be trying it with my next.